(Topic ID: 213234)

Medieval Madness Poll - Which Blade Would You Install?

By thehobbyist

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Beebl
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which Blade would/have you installed and why?”

• Tilt Graphics GameBlades 14 votes
    27%
  • PinGraffix PinBlades 16 votes
    31%
  • Pinball Decals Mirror Blade 3 votes
    6%
  • Pinball Decals Gold Mirror Blade 3 votes
    6%
  • Mirror Blades - Other (pic/link & why would be helpful) 12 votes
    24%
  • Other - (pic/link &/OR why would be helpful) 3 votes
    6%

(51 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E74A167E-E5EC-4759-AF07-51660BED2E69 (resized).jpeg
8DAD573D-22C6-42E0-8FC2-049539FE9B2D (resized).jpeg
FECF7784-4F6F-4822-ADA4-73B4697EC6C0 (resized).jpeg
A07324A8-6DA2-4265-9197-73F6ECB392FF (resized).jpeg
0BB77343-7575-4303-90A6-250E1EAF9CC5 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

Just as you might imagine, this question is all about which blade option you believe should go into #MedievalMadness!? I am looking to the masses to help me with my decision. I own a MMr Standard. Let the games begin!

Quick Links:
Tilt Graphics: https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/product-page/medieval-madness-gameblades
PinGraffix: https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/medieval-madness-pinblades
Pinball Decals (both mirrored and gold): http://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

#3 1 year ago

Tiltgraphics on mine, integrates with the playfield perfectly.

0BB77343-7575-4303-90A6-250E1EAF9CC5 (resized).jpeg

A07324A8-6DA2-4265-9197-73F6ECB392FF (resized).jpeg

FECF7784-4F6F-4822-ADA4-73B4697EC6C0 (resized).jpeg

8DAD573D-22C6-42E0-8FC2-049539FE9B2D (resized).jpeg

#4 1 year ago

Tiltgraphics on mine

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Thanks very much for posting the photos. Purple Titans look awesome. We have mirror blades on our machine.

#6 1 year ago

I'm about 50/50 when it comes to putting decals vs mirror blades on my games. MM looks absolutely gorgeous with gold tinted mirrors, but the castle wall graffiti blades look cool too and are a cheaper!

#7 1 year ago

I went with graphics but since the scene takes place outside the castle, I want some kind of scenic backround blade. So I went with a mountain scene. I almost bought a pair for GOT. There are some nice mountainous and woodsy scenes for that game.

#8 1 year ago

E74A167E-E5EC-4759-AF07-51660BED2E69 (resized).jpeg

#9 1 year ago

I vote for the Pingraffix blades

#11 1 year ago

I bought the PinGrafix for mine, just hadn't installed them yet

#12 1 year ago

I've had some awesome mods from pingraffix. A couple years back, I had their translucent apron mod for TWDLE, and mirrored blades. Sooooooo sick! His support has always been top notch. Never a problem

#13 1 year ago

I’m biased of course, but you could wait and put our new power products in your MM. there will be head and blades power products available very soon.
HERE IS A LINK

#14 1 year ago

pingraffix is simple the best imho

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Looks good! Thanks for sharing pics!

Thanks for sharing a pic! I saw that one floating around as well but I am not quite into that theme. To each there own though =)!

Quoted from Colehvac1:

I’m biased of course, but you could wait and put our new power products in your MM. there will be head and blades power products available very soon.
HERE IS A LINK
» YouTube video

Those look intriguing! Not sure If I want to go all out at this point...looks pretty sweet though. I would love to see a video of them on a machine!

#16 1 year ago

Also keep in mind that some pins due to manufacturing variances the mirror blades will not fit. My MMR playfield is tight in my cabinet, and a mirror blade probably would not work.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Also keep in mind that some pins due to manufacturing variances the mirror blades will not fit. My MMR playfield is tight in my cabinet, and a mirror blade probably would not work.

I wondered if that might be an issue! My MMr seems tight as well...the side armor seems to always scrap the wood rail every time I raise the play field (sorry if I am using the wrong lingo here). Thanks for your input aukraut

#18 1 year ago

I have to vote none as well...

#19 1 year ago

I agree with none also. Got my MMr last week and plan on leaving it without the blades.

#20 1 year ago

I’ve got mirror blades from cointaker, fit great and add a lot of depth to the playfield. I’d be surprised if blades were too tight of a fit on these games, might suggest the play field isn’t centered.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

These are super cool! I'd love to see the rear playfield board animated as well!!!!!

#22 1 year ago

It would be nice if sideblades could be done in the sillyoldelf style - lot of details and the blades relating to different parts of the playfield.

1 week later
#23 1 year ago

Just ordered the Tiltgraphics blades for my MMr and Dialed In. I felt the look/theme matches the playfield perfectly. I have their blades for Funhouse and was very happy with those as well!

#24 1 year ago

I went with Tilt. I like the theme integration into the blades, but those power blades could be awesome.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, MI
$ 26.50
$ 87.00
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
7,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 399.95
9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside