(Topic ID: 121863)

Medieval Madness LE #078 is in DA HOUSE!

By ClassicArcades

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 105 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
j6g05.jpg
image.jpg
2015-03-20 15.18.02.jpg
2015-03-20 15.16.52.jpg
untitled.png
untitled1.png
2015-03-19 15.34.55.jpg
2015-03-19 15.34.49.jpg
wpc95.jpg
2015-03-19 16.30.59.jpg
2015-03-19 16.29.48.jpg
2015-03-19 16.29.44.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from ClassicArcades:

I'll posts some better vids but for now here is my 5 year old playing it. It plays and sounds just like the 1997 one
http://www.droptargets.com/Movies/MM_LE_Gameplay_01.wmv
Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

whoa cool!!!!!!! I might have to try and get one of these. Does it feel "sterny" I bought a spiderman and I just dont like the way the game feels compared to my wpc games. Maybe I am a weirdo cuz spiderman looks the best in my collection by far but there's something about it I can't quite put my finger on.

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You haven't come around on the "WPC or nothing!" bias? I thought everybody had by now. It's been years.

sorry to get off topic on this thread. I didn't know there was "WPC or nothing!" bias. I have only been in this hobby since 4/18/2014. spidey is my first stern and it looks fantastic it just plays different. something feels hollow. I'm glad to hear i am not the only one and even "gladder" to hear it can be overcome since there's only so many wpc games.

also I haven't played a data east or newer gottlieb etc so it wasn't a wpc or nothing comment it was a stern comment.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's not using any Stern parts. B/W parts.

cool thanks guys. back to the fun. lets see some more pics classicarcades!

#96 9 years ago
Quoted from ClassicArcades:

That is the only board in the head... It looks completely empty when you open it up. One tiny board and the knocker coil in the top left.
1997 technology vs 2015 technology.. See the difference
Jeff

wpc95.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
2015-03-19 15.34.49.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
2015-03-19 15.34.55.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

that visual is hilarious almost like someone playing a joke "hey look what we put in there instead of the real boards. that's the guts from my old lady's calculator hehehehehe...."

#182 9 years ago

whwere can I find details on ordering and lead times? when i go to pps the last update was in august
http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/product-name-rec6/ I really dont know if this is the right place to be looking though

#184 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Call Joe,
He great super super easy to deal with.
Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Authorized Jersey Jack Pinball Distributor
570-357-0042
[email protected]

perfect thanks man!!!

#192 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Message them. They respond to everything I ask and you can order direct from them. Is this why you had that Spider-Man for sale?

"had" is the right word. I sold spiderman because I didn't like it. Sold that and JD as a package deal. I wasn't even looking to sell jd but he wanted to save on shipping by buying two at once so who was I to deny him lol. I am looking for an a-list game now. I was hoping MM would come down but I don't envision it coming down past 6k anytime soon and in that range I would rather spend 8 on a brand new machine. I'm a juggler too. I got f'n happy flipper feet. SM ad JD were the ninth and tenth games I have sold in the last 4 months. I think I had SM for about 8 weeks

#196 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Sure a MMr NIB is right for you then? Though lots would like to see you selling an MMr I bet...

A good point for sure. Don't see the prices on the mr ever going up with new manufacturing going on and ve's surely to follow so its a break even at best if that's the case

#198 9 years ago

I get so confused. Same thing though kinda...

#201 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No, not really. So far there's only been one Vault Edition....it was a game that was out of production for a few years, Stern renewed the license & released a slightly altered version of the game. I suppose you could say ALL of MMr is a "Vault Edition"...cuz it was out of production for almost 20 years & is now in production slightly altered...but anyway - from this point forward, PPS has the Williams/MM rights - they can just keep making the game as long as there's demand. Once the standard editions are in production, they'll keep pumping them out till no one cares anymore.

thanks man. I love learning about this stuff. it does support my original point that as long as these are available new it's gonna be tough to get your investment back which is what wickerman made a point of.

#205 9 years ago

perhaps investment was the wrong choice of words. change the word to money. "hard to get your money back". that make more sense now?

Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh, sure....but if anyone is buying these to sell soon after and profit, they're a dope. I'm buying it to keep, play and enjoy.

how do i clarify myself on this. let's try this: I GET IT...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 64.99
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 9.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-le-078-is-in-da-house?tu=rcbrown316 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.