(Topic ID: 121863)

Medieval Madness LE #078 is in DA HOUSE!

By ClassicArcades

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 216 posts
  • 105 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
j6g05.jpg
image.jpg
2015-03-20 15.18.02.jpg
2015-03-20 15.16.52.jpg
untitled.png
untitled1.png
2015-03-19 15.34.55.jpg
2015-03-19 15.34.49.jpg
wpc95.jpg
2015-03-19 16.30.59.jpg
2015-03-19 16.29.48.jpg
2015-03-19 16.29.44.jpg

There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No, not really. So far there's only been one Vault Edition....it was a game that was out of production for a few years, Stern renewed the license & released a slightly altered version of the game. I suppose you could say ALL of MMr is a "Vault Edition"...cuz it was out of production for almost 20 years & is now in production slightly altered...but anyway - from this point forward, PPS has the Williams/MM rights - they can just keep making the game as long as there's demand. Once the standard editions are in production, they'll keep pumping them out till no one cares anymore.

thanks man. I love learning about this stuff. it does support my original point that as long as these are available new it's gonna be tough to get your investment back which is what wickerman made a point of.

#202 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

thanks man. I love learning about this stuff. it does support my original point that as long as these are available new it's gonna be tough to get your investment back which is what wickerman made a point of.

Oh, sure....but if anyone is buying these to sell soon after and profit, they're a dope. I'm buying it to keep, play and enjoy.

#203 4 years ago

Yes, no money to be made with these by flipping. Buy to keep LONG TERM. Expect to minimally lose a grand plus if you sell.

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

image.jpg
#205 4 years ago

perhaps investment was the wrong choice of words. change the word to money. "hard to get your money back". that make more sense now?

Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh, sure....but if anyone is buying these to sell soon after and profit, they're a dope. I'm buying it to keep, play and enjoy.

how do i clarify myself on this. let's try this: I GET IT...

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Yes, no money to be made with these by flipping. Buy to keep LONG TERM. Expect to minimally lose a grand plus if you sell.

You instantly saved money by not buying an original for 10 grand and paying to have it refurbed

Play the crap out of it and don't worry about resale value

#207 4 years ago

I have a feeling that if they can't fix the screen tearing now, they never will, they just don't have the processing power.

EDIT:
Whoops, Lloyd wrote that it's getting fixed. Good.

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from HunchbackHodler:

I have a feeling that if they can't fix the screen tearing now, they never will, they just don't have the processing power.
EDIT:
Whoops, Lloyd wrote that it's getting fixed. Good.

it's been fixed (per CGC) and being tested ...

#209 4 years ago

I find MM gameplay tedious and boring. I think Gottlieb Dragon is much better!

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Why would you feel the need to make that comment in THIS thread?

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Socialize much?

#212 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

it's been fixed (per CGC) and being tested ...

That's good news.

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Image removed.

My bad I honestly thought it was just a fat girl hah. But that comment was really dumb.

#214 4 years ago

Not cool.

1 month later
#215 4 years ago

Count me in when the Williams decal goes into production.

#216 4 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Jealous much?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 229.99
There are 216 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside