You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-812.jpg
super-comma_o_781220.jpg
The-Joker-And-Here-We-Go.gif

This topic is closed.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Hi I'm selling my MM it's in really good shape it was routed for a while, has a small wear spot by left flipper and a little by the Merlin hole . I need to get $7,250 Cash only and no traded and yea I know there 8,000 for a new one .pics are coming soon.

#2 9 years ago

I might buy it, can you deliver to my house this afternoon?

#3 9 years ago

where are you, hondanut?

#4 9 years ago

Curious as well. Cash in hand. Where are you?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

Hi I'm selling my MM it's in really good shape it was routed for a while, has a small wear spot by left flipper and a little by the Merlin hole . I need to get $7,250 Cash only and no traded and yea I know there 8,000 for a new one .pics are coming soon.

Odd, you have time to post in another thread about the 1 lowball offer you have received yet cant put a location on your FS thread for the inquiring minds.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

where are you, hondanut?

Not sure if even he knows...

#7 9 years ago

I think he's in Oshkosh:

appleton.craigslist.org link

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Odd, you have time to post in another thread about the 1 lowball offer you have received yet cant put a location on your FS thread for the inquiring minds.

I'm in Oshkosh,Why are you interested?

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

I'm in Oshkosh,Why are you interested?

In buying a game without pics? not really.

edit----^^^^I wasnt being sarcastic fyi

Let me re-phrase. I tend not to pursue games anymore with typical wear from being on route or just having tons of plays but I dont really know since you didnt load up any pics.

#10 9 years ago

The-Joker-And-Here-We-Go.gifThe-Joker-And-Here-We-Go.gif

#11 9 years ago

Looks like it is probably gone. He took down the craigslist add. GLWTS.

#12 9 years ago

Interested to see pics and know more...

Cash comfortably in hand. Maybe too comfortably so it would take a lot of details and pics to pry it out

#13 9 years ago

galagamaster 2.0

#14 9 years ago

There will be plenty more for even less money in the next few months, don't worry about missing this one....

#15 9 years ago

Don't worry vid. My all original MM is cemented to floor and not leaving as it decreases in value I won't worry about it.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

There will be plenty more for even less money in the next few months, don't worry about missing this one....

Double don't worry as there will be plenty of HUO MMr available soon for even less than this original. Why buy a new MMr at full retail? simply wait for someone else to open their MMr box and take the hit.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Double don't worry as there will be plenty of HUO MMr available soon for even less than this original. Why buy a new MMr at full retail, wait for someone else to open the box and take the hit.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Looks like it is probably gone. He took down the craigslist add. GLWTS.

I would hope he would have updated this thread as sold or tentatively sold pending pickup/inspection, either way thats a nice price assuming its in decent shape. Im sure he was getting some absurd email response from CL.

When I had my beat up TAF on CL for 3.9K or whatever, some dude emailed me and said it was only worth 2.5K and he would offer me 1.9K LOL!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

When I had my beat up TAF on CL for 3.9K or whatever, some dude emailed me and said it was only worth 2.5K and he would offer me 1.9K LOL!

Next time accept the offer and give a fake address.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I was once offered $50 for a game (Jokerz!) i had advertised for $1000. The guy gave me the old "cash in hand, can get there in x amount of minutes" b.s., too. lol.

edit: to remove an unfunny joke.

#21 9 years ago

I think it's sold? Supposedly a guy from Oregon is wiring the money today when his bank opens up?

#22 9 years ago

LOL.

Yeah, because people always wire money to strangers that can't even provide photos...

Without photos I can only assume this is a weak attempt to sway the market on a pin for their own personal reasons.
If not then you are leaving money on the table by not posting photos.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

I think it's sold? Supposedly a guy from Oregon is wiring the money today when his bank opens up?

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

I think it's sold? Supposedly a guy from Chicago is wiring the money today when his bank opens up?

LOL, he originally wrote chicago but then edited it to Oregon....

Which one is it?

He should have said OH, then people would have thought it was you Tony

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Which one is it?

Yeah, not sure what he's up to but he's definitely not very good... needs more practice. Try again NUT... game over.

#26 9 years ago

Sold,sold,sold.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Which one is it?

Chicago and Oregon are two very different places!

#28 9 years ago

But apparently Ohio and Oregon aren't... (remembers the Stern Launch Party poster with Salem, OH as one of the locations)

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

But apparently Ohio and Oregon aren't... (remembers the Stern Launch Party poster with Salem, OH as one of the locations)

Whoops! Bet Gary got on somebody's case for that one.

#30 9 years ago

For one thing it was my MM and its really none of you business who I sold it to, and for how much,for all you nosey losers, with nothing else to do but throw jabs at pinsiders posts get a life . I still have the game waiting for a shipper (I wont disclose which one I'm using) and won't disclose where it's shipping too because it's really no ones business except mine and the buyer. So Whysnow,center flank and the other losers get a job or hobby , or volunteer at a nursing home cause you have wayyy to much time on your hands.
Thank you very much!

#31 9 years ago

I guess I won't wait for pictures. Unfortunately, I won't make an offer on a machine without seeing pictures.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

For one thing it was my MM and its really none of you business who I sold it to, and for how much,for all you nosey losers, with nothing else to do but throw jabs at pinsiders posts get a life . I still have the game waiting for a shipper (I wont disclose which one I'm using) and won't disclose where it's shipping too because it's really no ones business except mine and the buyer. So Whysnow,center flank and the other losers get a job or hobby , or volunteer at a nursing home cause you have wayyy to much time on your hands.
Thank you very much!

LOL. Seriously...Mess with the bull ya get the horns!!! Dial it down bra. All good. Dang son.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

Thank you very much!

Less than 1 month on pinside and name calling? Best of luck with your future posts and sales.

#34 9 years ago

I think this guy yells at clouds when he's not volunteering at the homeless shelter.

#35 9 years ago

I am not getting what's going on here? If you were to PM the OP he would not send pictures ?

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I am not getting what's going on here? If you were to PM the OP he would not send pictures ?

I PM'ed for pictures and he said he would try to get me some that night but I guess someone else bought. Oh well, back to my ACDC Premium search and I need to stop getting side-tracked by these other machines and focus on getting an ACDC.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I PM'ed for pictures and he said he would try to get me some that night but I guess someone else bought. Oh well, back to my ACDC Premium search and I need to stop getting side-tracked by these other machines and focus on getting an ACDC.

I got side tracked for 2 pins but finally got my grail. Use the side track pins to fill the void of the ACDC.

edit: oh wow, you have my dream lineup.

#38 9 years ago

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

So Whysnow,center flank and the other losers get a job or hobby

Not being a wiseass here, but considering that they are participating in conversations on a pinball forum, I would think it's safe to assume that they have a hobby. You know... pinball?

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from MattG:

Not being a wiseass here, but considering that they are participating in conversations on a pinball forum, I would think it's safe to assume that they have a hobby. You know... pinball?

Nice beard loser!

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

Nice beard loser!

super-comma_o_781220.jpgsuper-comma_o_781220.jpg
#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

So Whysnow,center flank and the other losers get a job or hobby , or volunteer at a nursing home cause you have wayyy to much time on your hands.

Wow, I wasnt even really giving you crap, Ha!

#43 9 years ago

If indeed you did sell your "MM" , we better see a little red heart next to name newbie, donate to this site for helping you "sell" your machine!

#44 9 years ago

What a D***bag...I would feel really comfortable sending you money for a game. Not! Good luck with future sales.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Good luck with future sales.

Don't you mean fictitious sales?

#46 9 years ago

You're correct. My Bad. Darn spellchecker.

#47 9 years ago

Can the mods please look at this users isp address and check for aliases?

Even if no alias is found, dude should be put on a serious vacation.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I think this guy yells at clouds when he's not living at the homeless shelter.

FTFY.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

Nice beard loser!

No petsonal attacks

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

No petsonal attacks

Or even personal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 64.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-for-sale-7250 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.