image_5.jpg
image_4.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
seems-legit-meme-collection-1mut.com-7.jpg
scam.jpg
There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

There's a new market ad, from a new member (welcome, new member!) for a mint MM for $5000. I don't think I got in to buy it in time, others beat me to it. Good job, I am sure you will be happy with the purchase

#2 8 years ago

scam

#3 8 years ago

"Backglass is in great condition and has been sealed to prevent paint loss"

Interesting comment for a translite. Recommend an escrow service if anyone jumps on this...

#4 8 years ago

Yea I think its too good to be true. I am picking up a fair condition TOTAN this weekend and thought it was a fairly good deal at 5k. This will make me sick if its the real deal. I hope we get an update on this!

#5 8 years ago

Maybe in a few years. Will depend on how will the remakes sell and how happy people are with them in the long term. Today? Nope, scam.

#6 8 years ago

I saw one a few months ago sell for $6,200 !

#7 8 years ago

Send money now?

#8 8 years ago

Do you still have the item?

#9 8 years ago

My agent is in his area with postal delivery office money orders valued in over excess for $500 than his asking price for the item(s).

I will please be to thank him for selling his item(s) to me in short time.

#10 8 years ago

look at the picture of the wall showing the plug . That is a uk plug socket . yet he lives in Alabama

#11 8 years ago

That's about what I'm willing to pay for that game.

#12 8 years ago

Definitely a scam. Says it has normal wear and then says NIB condition. It amazes me how people can flat out try to scam someone and have no remorse.

#13 8 years ago

I dunno, I heard Alabama has some nice European power offerings for extra special needs.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from luch:

look at the picture of the wall showing the plug . That is a uk plug socket . yet he lives in Alabama

Ha ha!
You guys alway analyze these adds with a microscope! Good observation!

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I dunno, I heard Alabama has some nice European power offerings for extra special needs.

HEY! I resemble that remark.....

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from luch:

You are correct. UK socket. Looks like another Kevin Gaskins thread in the making.
Break out the pitchforks and torches again folks!

#17 8 years ago

That same image was used for a sale in Pinballclassified.com from Philly. Same description and photos.

I'd advise they pull the ad.

http://pinballclassified.com/pinball/pinball-machines-for-sale/pinball-machine-for-sale-medieval-madness-4481.htm

#18 8 years ago

Prefer local pick up but will pack & ship carefully.

#19 8 years ago

Where are the price police now?

He's selling way too cheap. Make him raise the price!

hate it when this happens.

#21 8 years ago

Someone cancel that loser's account and block his IP.

#22 8 years ago

Someone told me it's Jpop placing those ads.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from PB-Guy:

There's a new market ad, from a new member (welcome, new member!) for a mint MM for $5000.

Since the bottom dropped out of the originals, teekee had to start a new account.

LTG : )

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Since the bottom dropped out of the originals, teekee had to start a new account.

ok... but wouldn't I have listed it for like $15,000???

#25 8 years ago

I know a guy that would trade him for a Congo. Same price.

#26 8 years ago

Is it possible to flag ads?

#27 8 years ago

https://img-f.pinside.com/201506/2499367/414014-i.jpg

Here it is after arriving home - what a GREAT deal.

Oh wait - I think I already used this photo in another post 3 months ago. Never mind.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Is it possible to flag ads?

You can PM a mod about it or start a feedback thread. But we're already on it behind the scenes with this one. Expect it to be gone soon, if it isn't already gone.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Expect it to be gone soon, if it isn't already gone.

The machine or the ad?

#30 8 years ago

The machine. I personally just drove down to Alabama and got it. Y'all missed out.

#31 8 years ago

Best thing I learned from this thread - BlondeTall's back!

#32 8 years ago

I hope she voted!

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

The machine. I personally just drove down to Alabama and got it. Y'all missed out.

You hit a home run! Congrats... guess the others here will have to settle for that overpriced wannabe.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from Law:

Best thing I learned from this thread - BlondeTall's back!

I occasionally show up to keep the other mods in line.

Quoted from spfxted:

I hope she voted!

I've voted multiple times from my phone, because it's all blocked from my work computer.

Remind me to put you in charge of any online voting needs I have in the future. You seem to rally the crazies quite well.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Remind me to put you in charge of any online voting needs I have in the future. You seem to rally the crazies quite well.

Thank you!....I think...

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I heard he's collecting Zizzles now . He'll be on here having his silent auctions & price pumping Zizzles real soon...

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

He'll be on here having his silent auctions & price pumping Zizzles real soon...

Yes I will and you won't be able to do a thing about it!

#38 8 years ago

I emailed the "Seller " earlier today asking for his Paypal email address,address, and cell phone #.Hours later, this is the response that I received:

"Hello ,

Thank you for your inquiry and the interest you have on my Medieval Madness pinball machine. Sorry i was beside wife at the Hospital since morning . Reason why i could not get back to you earlier. I Purchased my MM in 2007 , This is the only pin that will meet the needs of every pinball player. The playfield and cabinet are in excellent condition. This game has been home use only since new. It has the full manual set included. A Pinball Pro speaker has been installed. It plays great. All functions have been checked by a trained technician for proper operation. My final asking price for my MM is USD5,000 and i am simply looking for a quick sale due to Pregnant wife's condition who is also suffering from breast Cancer which needs more money to get her out of state for operation before she delivers in three months from now. I have also include a youtube link bellow to a short video of my MM for a better view and appreciation. Kindly check out the video and advise where you are located precisely so that we can make a deal as soon as possible . Maybe we can arrange shipment or pick up tomorrow since i will be free all through the day ."
Kind Regard
Michael Summers

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I emailed the "Seller " earlier today asking for his Paypal email address,address, and cell phone #.Hours later, this is the response that I received:
"Hello ,
Thank you for your inquiry and the interest you have on my Medieval Madness pinball machine. Sorry i was beside wife at the Hospital since morning . Reason why i could not get back to you earlier. I Purchased my MM in 2007 , This is the only pin that will meet the needs of every pinball player. The playfield and cabinet are in excellent condition. This game has been home use only since new. It has the full manual set included. A Pinball Pro speaker has been installed. It plays great. All functions have been checked by a trained technician for proper operation. My final asking price for my MM is USD5,000 and i am simply looking for a quick sale due to Pregnant wife's condition who is also suffering from breast Cancer which needs more money to get her out of state for operation before she delivers in three months from now. I have also include a youtube link bellow to a short video of my MM for a better view and appreciation. Kindly check out the video and advise where you are located precisely so that we can make a deal as soon as possible . Maybe we can arrange shipment or pick up tomorrow since i will be free all through the day ."
Kind Regard
Michael Summers

He forgot to mention his dog getting run over by a car.

#40 8 years ago

Ask for a pic of your name written on a note on the glass. Then ask to exchange cash with machine in the Wal-Mart parking lot. That will get him.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

"Hello ,
Kind Regard
Michael Summers

seems-legit-meme-collection-1mut.com-7.jpgseems-legit-meme-collection-1mut.com-7.jpg

#42 8 years ago

There been one on EBay for 2 yrs for $8,000 not 1 bid

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

There been one on EBay for 2 yrs for $8,000 not 1 bid

4 sold on Ebay yesterday for $18,000 each…

#44 8 years ago

It's kinda weird the guy was smart enough not to let the ad generate a thread. That doesn't sound like a noob.

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

It's kinda weird the guy was smart enough not to let the ad generate a thread. That doesn't sound like a noob.

The checkbox for generating a discussion thread is unchecked by default.

#46 8 years ago

If you google the guys email, he also has it listed in Canada

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

It amazes me how people can flat out try to scam someone and have no remorse.

Agreed, but I'm more amazed that such large numbers of people still fall for this type of scam. There's always so many clues that it is a scam. Yet some people are either oblivious to it, or worse, try to convince themselves that it is genuine due to a fear of missing out on great deal.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorgonzola:

There's always so many clues that it is a scam.

I always thought by now the scammers would be smarter.

But it was pointed out to me that they are searching for a target audience, where they have the best success. And by doing the same thing over and over, they have a better chance of success for those people.

LTG : )™

#49 8 years ago

I am glad someone else posted the email response.
It is to bad I do not live in the area. It would be fun to arrange for a local pick up and see how they would respond.

Im assuming "unfortunately just sold the machine" or "wife is having child"

Guess we will all just have to stay in the market for a 5000 MM.

#50 8 years ago

It's possible in the universe but now probable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-for-5k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.