By CGC_DougS

4 months ago

Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 months ago by jrawlinson_2000
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

To all MMR owners, we just released a new firmware update v 2.0.2. On a small number of reported games, some customers were experiencing a "Time and Date" reset. Because it was so random it took our programing team a little time to capture the cause. The good news is that it has been tested for months in several customer's games and it is clear the problem is solved. This update ONLY corrects this issue and there are no additional features added. If you have never experienced the "Time and Date" reset, then there is no immediate need for you to install the firmware. The far majority of games never reported any problems. All the directions and downloading can be obtained at this link: http://chicago-gaming.com/mmr_update.php

#2 4 months ago

Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this, great news. Credit dots make me itchy

#3 4 months ago

Thanks, Doug!

2 weeks later
#4 4 months ago

Any chance of getting an upgrade to be able to hear the dialogue more clearly? It's mixed too far below the music in many people's opinion (and mine).

#5 4 months ago

What caused the time and date problem from a programming point of view? Sounds interesting.

#6 4 months ago

LOL I never noticed so now I need to look.

#7 4 months ago

Thanks for sharing this. Any chance I can purchase this update from CGC?

#8 4 months ago
Quoted from Capavatar:

i believe it is a free update. just follow the link in the first post to the site to download it.

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from Capavatar:

Why purchase? Just download, follow the installation instructions and you are done. Easy to do!

1 week later
#10 3 months ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Why purchase? Just download, follow the installation instructions and you are done. Easy to do!

Sounds like we are pirating software, lol.

1 month later
#11 79 days ago

Very odd, I download this 2.02 update and followed the instructions but when I'm installing it says installing 2.01

Can someone please re-confirm the 2.02 download link.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 124.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 919.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 110.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.