4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Micky
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Parts - wanted

Medieval Madness Cabinet

Added: 2019-12-06 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 3 times (December 26th, 2023)

#2 4 years ago

Would only need to be shipped to a California Warehouse and I will deal with the rest form there to Australia.

2 weeks later
1 month later
#5 4 years ago

Have you reached out to hep, Chris Hutchins? He restores a lot of games. Might not be a MM cab but at least something you can use.

Not saying he has anything or would be willing to ship a beater cab to CA, but might be an option.

1 week later
#6 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Have you reached out to hep, Chris Hutchins? He restores a lot of games. Might not be a MM cab but at least something you can use.
Not saying he has anything or would be willing to ship a beater cab to CA, but might be an option.

I have tried Hep but after 2 months I cannot get a commitment out of him unfortunately.

Bump. Hopefully someone else has one.

#7 4 years ago

Yea any 90s Williams or Bally cab should be the same I would think

2 weeks later
#8 4 years ago

Found one now.
Thanks to the guys who messaged me and helped out.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-cabinet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.