Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Miguel351
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Madness indeed! I always seem to choke on Battle for the Kingdom. Had a ball stuck behind a troll and didn't realize it. Was wondering why it wasn't timing out on me. Then I failed it anyway.

#2 7 years ago

Thats the main reason i hate the trolls in Medieval Madness. Then you nudge the game and oops to hard and tilt it or have already used up you tilt warnings.

#3 7 years ago

Will the ball search not kick in if the ball's stuck there?

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from cp1610:

Thats the main reason i hate the trolls in Medieval Madness. Then you nudge the game and oops to hard and tilt it or have already used up you tilt warnings.

Yep, really frustrating. It's too bad because otherwise it's one of those games where you can just keep the ball in play a lot without even having to catch it.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Will the ball search not kick in if the ball's stuck there?

That's what I need to try if it happens again and I'm down to two balls. I could just catch the other ball and wait.

#6 7 years ago

The ultimate definition of frustration is when a ball travelling at high speed ricochets off the troll ramp flap and lands on the castle turret.

Glass off and drain it is the only way to continue the game.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Exoperator:

That's what I need to try if it happens again and I'm down to two balls. I could just catch the other ball and wait.

Wont the game not do a ball search if you and craddleing a ball?

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

The ultimate definition of frustration is when a ball travelling at high speed ricochets off the troll ramp flap and lands on the castle turret.

Take the glass off and grab the ball and put it in the shooter lane and dont close the coin door or else it will probably autofire it. Should work but i dont own mm so im not sure if anything is different.

#9 7 years ago

The balls will roll off the trolls due to the back angle of the troll mech itself. It it is not rolling off, your game is not leveled properly. If it gets stuck on the right troll , then level it and the ball will gently roll off it to the left.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

We just got an MMr Friday and my wife and I have played it a lot. The other night I had the ball hop over into the shooting lane trough. It pretty quickly fired it back out. I don't remember the circumstances that well (pretty sure it was a multiball that had been going awhile). Anyhow, when I get a ball stuck in a game, I will usually slide the glass back and drop it in the shooting lane. Will that not work? It does seem like we get a fair number of airballs, anything setting wise I should adjust?

#11 7 years ago

A LOT of shooter lanes will auto fire any ball detected in the lane after the initial plunge. Keeping the coin door open will mitigate this problem. Just be very careful, some games the glass will scratch against the coin door if the glass is pulled out and the coin door is wide open. I can only speak for WoZ, but it's the case on that game.

#12 7 years ago

There is also a coindoor ball save setting on sterns. Not sure about mmr.

Same premise but a little safer. allows the ball to continue even if it drains when the door is opened.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Exoperator:

Madness indeed! I always seem to choke on Battle for the Kingdom. Had a ball stuck behind a troll and didn't realize it.

You don't save your troll bombs for the BFTK?

As soon I start the battle, the first thing I do is bomb those damn trolls out of the way!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 64.99
$ 9.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-insaneness and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.