6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Haven't seen the results of the tests yet. I've been stuck, poked, sampled to death. I do know that I have blood in my urine and as the doctor stated when he would look at a sample under the microscope if you had a count of 3 he would be concerned. My first test a month or two ago had 20. My sample he tested while I was there was 10 still. Cannot find what is causing it but still worried. He said they would keep a eye out for my kidney which I posted earlier but it is not causing it at this point.

4 weeks later
#52 5 years ago

Well all tests that have been run what do I have? I have 3 places on my kidney (which they will keep an eye out for). But for the blood in the urine they don't know. All tests come back ok. Kind of makes you wonder if one day you just drop dead. I would prefer that way as I wouldn't want to be in a hospital bed going so slowly.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Lisinopril was terrible for me. The dry cough it caused was non-stop at night and too frequent during the day.

I noticed slightly increased dry coughing at first, but not really now. The first BP med I tried prevented erections. That was alarming.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Well all tests that have been run what do I have? I have 3 places on my kidney (which they will keep an eye out for). But for the blood in the urine they don't know. All tests come back ok. Kind of makes you wonder if one day you just drop dead. I would prefer that way as I wouldn't want to be in a hospital bed going so slowly.

I thought initially it may be because you were really thin and exercise too much, which would cause blood in your urine as your body runs out of fat to use and starts using muscle, resulting in blood in the urine. But then I read back and you said you were a fatty. So, scratch that.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medical-problems/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.