7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0516161722_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Who here likes mead and like drink it while paying pinball I do i have had this home brew batch sitting for years and cracked it open today. Sometimes i think my ball is alive

Just in case some of you don't know MEAD is honey wine

#2 7 years ago

I don't know all that much about it, but I have had it several times and enjoyed it around the holidays...warms ya right up

#3 7 years ago

My brother in law keeps bees and we have made mead from his honey .

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

My brother in law keeps bees and we have made mead from his honey .

I need bees as honey cost $$$ lol I have made a strawberry mead and a normal mead mmmm

#5 7 years ago

If your ever around northern MI check out bee well cider and meadery. There mead is killer as is there cider. ( they raise bees) and there into pinball and arcade!

#6 7 years ago

Wyoming mead...

0516161722_(resized).jpg0516161722_(resized).jpg

#7 7 years ago

Best I ever had was many years ago at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. Late in the season. A bitter cold morning. And one booth had warm mead.

Excellent.

LTG : )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mead-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.