IMG_9950 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9827 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200614_193913 (resized).jpg
5363DEEB-4CCC-40DC-8F59-BD171F5F0D94 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1620 (resized).JPG
IMG_1619 (resized).JPG
890391F8-EF99-4F26-A0A4-A2DDAF788A2B (resized).jpeg
Button.switches (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c_presley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#87 2 years ago

Can someone please post a picture of the wiring to the two bottom flippers? Also I have an odd issue…. This is my second JL and the left 3 magnasave drops work strangely. They all register BUT you have to hit the farthest one away for them to count in the game. Is this how it’s supposed to be? If you drop the first two nothing. Then when the third is hit it give credit for all three that are dropped.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunfisch:

No. Every single tiger should credit you one magna save light, even if you do not hit all three of them bevor the time is over.

Thats how my old one was, I have no idea what could be the problem then, I feel like it has to be software related as the switches appear to be working without issue.

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

Unless you run some strange version of the software, it's difficult to see how this is possible because all three switches use the same switch handler, which is very simple and does not distinguish between the switches:
sw_droptarget_left_center:
sw_droptarget_left_lower:
sw_droptarget_left_upper:
branchIf F_gamePlay_disabled dt_exit ; drop target during game over
fillBitgroups LG_magSave_left ; increase left magnasave
score_digitSound 1x1000

So any ideas? This one has me stumped. Only thing I can think of is maybe messed up wiring to where the signal that the first two switches are closed is only able to register when the third is closed? Possibly diode related? Also still looking for some flipper coil wiring pictures.

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

I would first run a switch test to make sure that all the switches (not just the drop target ones) register correctly both when open and closed. Depending on the results of that test I would then either disconnect the switch matrix connector from the driver board and trigger the switches at the connector to determine whether the problem is in the wiring, board or switches. If that still would not be clear, I would then try using a dedicated test ROM to pinpoint the problem.
Just to make sure, though: when you drop the first target you should get a magna-save lamp and the timer of the drop target starts. In order to get awarded a LORD lamp you need to complete the other two targets before the timer runs out. The default behavior can be changed with the settings. So you may also want to re-set the game to factory defaults before testing.

Next time I am at my games I'll take a look at my flipper coil wiring. If it looks original, I'll post a pic or two.

I definitely get credit for ones that are down WHEN I hit the farthest one and timer, including a letter award if all three are down. I’ll be headed out to the shop in a bit to diagnose. As far as flipper is concerned I’ve rebuilt everything with the bottom right flipper perfectly, no change as far as power goes. The hold strength is very powerful but the actual flip power is incredibly weak. My guess is the wiring isn’t hooked up correctly since it is a correct coil and it has been rebuilt including button switch.

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

[quoted image][quoted image]

thanks, turns out my wiring is correct. It’s weird, my bottom right coil is super weak yet hold strength is way more than the others.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider c_presley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/me-jungle-lord-club?tu=c_presley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.