IMG_9950 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9827 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200614_193913 (resized).jpg
5363DEEB-4CCC-40DC-8F59-BD171F5F0D94 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1620 (resized).JPG
IMG_1619 (resized).JPG
890391F8-EF99-4F26-A0A4-A2DDAF788A2B (resized).jpeg
Button.switches (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SYS6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Thinking about a Jungle Lord project...I've heard it is better than Black Knight...
What's the story?
New ROMs?

In my view JL is a better game than BK, I own a JL and have played BK a lot as there are a few in my circle of pin pals.

The magna save works better in JL for me as you control how long it pulses for whereas BK has a fixed duration when you press the button. So in JL you can just tap the button and sort of fling the ball away from the magnet area.

There is a home rom for JL that add a few things. I can't recall the details but I think a skill shot and some variations on the multiball.

2 years later
#123 2 years ago

I've just got my JL playing again and have noticed a few things.

Has anybody changed the upper flipper coils to lower power ones? The manual lists all flipper coils as SFL-19-400/30-750-dc. I find that the upper ones are too strong and often a good direct hit to the drops comes straight back and doesn't cause the drop to fall. A sort of sideways glancing blow to the drop is more effective.

Also has anyone ever seen the red lamp adjacent to the 2 target on entry to the lower pf loop lite other than in attract mode? The nearby plastic says "Arrow lites drain shield when lit", but this is wrong - to lite drain shield you shoot backwards thru the loop.

Finally the "Keep shooting when lite" insert only lites when you drain thru a drain shield outlane - seems to me it should also come on when you can restart timed multiball by returning to one of the kickout saucers.

5 months later
#168 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I found these loose leads in my JL near the menu buttons.
Green w/brown
White w/purple
Teal w/brown
The green and teal leads were bound together with a wire nut.
I looked through all the schema for the game posted to IPDB and found only this one page that references leads of these colors. The green/brown lead's circuit involves many things, including the plumb bob, reset button, and coin chutes, while the white/violet lead involves the slam tilt. The third photo I've posted shows one free lug on the credit button's switch that has residual solder, so do we think the green/brown lead was originally soldered here? How do I safely deal with these stray leads?
Thanks.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Maybe these pictures of my JL help. Also check out the switch matrix in the manual for guidance.
Advance and auto up / down are not in the matrix, HS reset is. Good luck.
IMG_1619 (resized).JPGIMG_1619 (resized).JPGIMG_1620 (resized).JPGIMG_1620 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
Tools
Pincoder Store

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SYS6.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/me-jungle-lord-club?tu=SYS6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.