IMG_9950 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9827 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200614_193913 (resized).jpg
5363DEEB-4CCC-40DC-8F59-BD171F5F0D94 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1620 (resized).JPG
IMG_1619 (resized).JPG
890391F8-EF99-4F26-A0A4-A2DDAF788A2B (resized).jpeg
Button.switches (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RustyLizard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 5 years ago

I recently purchased a Jungle Lord that had a translite instead of a backglass. I am lucky enough to have a spare glass so if someone wants to buy the translite shoot me a message.

7 months later
#45 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

Hey Rustylizard is there any way you can scan that translite? I'd love a good scan from you or anyone so I could print out my own backglass. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

It was sold in another JL I picked up. I do have a near perfect glass that would make a better scan but I live in a smaller town so would need to find a place with the proper equipment.

2 years later
#73 2 years ago
Quoted from rx2006je:

Looking for replacement magna saves for my machine. Any clue where to source them?

Sorry I never saw this but I have them.

4 months later
#124 2 years ago
Quoted from SYS6:

I've just got my JL playing again and have noticed a few things.
Has anybody changed the upper flipper coils to lower power ones? The manual lists all flipper coils as SFL-19-400/30-750-dc. I find that the upper ones are too strong and often a good direct hit to the drops comes straight back and doesn't cause the drop to fall. A sort of sideways glancing blow to the drop is more effective.
Also has anyone ever seen the red lamp adjacent to the 2 target on entry to the lower pf loop lite other than in attract mode? The nearby plastic says "Arrow lites drain shield when lit", but this is wrong - to lite drain shield you shoot backwards thru the loop.
Finally the "Keep shooting when lite" insert only lites when you drain thru a drain shield outlane - seems to me it should also come on when you can restart timed multiball by returning to one of the kickout saucers.

After your bonus multipliers are maxed out it turns red.

#130 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Supposedly only 100 red ones according to IPDB

I had a red one but sold it because it was in poor shape. Would love to own one like yours to sit.next to my HUO blue one.

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from ZooDude:

Looks like you're in luck if you have the red Jungle Lord, Outside edge just announced they made repros of the plastics for the red version, not sure why they thought it would be better to do those vs the blue cabinet plastics version, but there they are.
I have it on good authority that another company is currently producing the plastics for the blue version, not sure when they'll be announced but I know they are coming.
B

The red plastics are only different on upper playfield. Lowers are all the same.

#135 2 years ago
Quoted from ZooDude:

Nope. The plastics right below the upper playfield have a blue background on the blue cabinet version, grey on the red cabinet version, look at the plastics on either side of the middle ramp on the lower playfield.
B

Are.you sure you aren't seeing some faded blue or.poorly printed.ones that look gray?

#137 2 years ago
Quoted from ZooDude:

[quoted image]
These are the outside Edge ones, not my photo.

Those were just made from a shitty blue set.

#139 2 years ago
Quoted from ZooDude:

I disagree. I think they had a mismatched set that they used. Look at those plastics on every red version, look at the example on this thread.
Either way those outside edge ones are wrong, too wrong for me personally, maybe others don't care, not that big a deal in the general scheme of things but I'll wait to see what the other manufacturers put out.
I know one of them has my plastics that they're using to copy, so hopefully they'll turn out right, or there's always Russia, had that guy make me plastics for transporter and they turned out great.
B

Did you install my playfields yet?

3 months later
#154 1 year ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

I left the club today. At Allentown. In the parking lot. I miss the game already!

Member for.life.

20220505_212939 (resized).jpg20220505_212939 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#159 1 year ago
Quoted from ZooDude:

Finally took possession of this NOS JL back glass, still in the original Williams box!
Now I have a NOS Kruzman cleared play field, new plastics, stencil, even tracked down some NOS drop target stickers, guess I gotta get my ass in gear!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful

6 months later
#174 1 year ago
Quoted from topkat:

Does anyone have an extra plastic?
Please let me know. It is the circled plastic in the photo. Thanks[quoted image]

That is broken on almost every game. People lift the playfield without removing the balls and that is where they hit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
2,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RustyLizard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/me-jungle-lord-club?tu=RustyLizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.