5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Shawn1976
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5736 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5735 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5733 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5734 (resized).jpg
    Bonus timer (resized).jpg
    IMG_5696 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shawn1976.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Greeting fellow Pinsider’s.
    This has been a long journey when it comes to my MCI Airball.
    I remember purchasing it and not knowing much about EM games, it sat in my garage for quite some time.
    Well I messed around with the game and was helped by a few people and got tied up with work and my wife having our first baby.
    Well recently, I had a hankering to attempt to get the game up and running and was able to get the game up to snuff, I think…….
    The problem that I’m having is I’ve looked everywhere for an active video showing a 100% functional Airball game.

Can I please get anyone here that has an Airball to take a short video of your game.
    What I’m looking for is for someone to video the game registering up to 15 targets, meaning go through the first set of 5 targets until it reaches the “Bonus” level and then hit the 5 targets again to reach the “Super Bonus”, and finally hit the targets a third time.
    If anyone could help me out with this, I’d be very grateful.

#2 5 years ago

Here’s a video of my game.
    Notice the alarm after hitting target 5 and the “Bonus” light coming on.
    When you trigger the 5 targets and enter the “Bonus” an alarm sounds and the timer stops until the “Bonus” round was over. You can set the time from 2 seconds to 30 seconds (I set mine for around 15 seconds). This also happens when you hit the “Super Bonus” which is when you hit 10 targets. The timer stops, the “Super Bonus” light is lit and the alarm sounds specifying that your in the Super Bonus. Once the Bonus ends, the timer resumes and you try and hit two more cycles of 5 targets totaling 20.
    The question that I am asking all of the Airball owners is when you play your Airball do you get the same alarm and time stoppage at the “Bonus” and “Super Bonus”?
    Here’s a link to my game play:

#4 5 years ago

So are you the guy with the plexi on and plexi off videos?
    Tried looking at searches for gundam_pilot but can’t seem to find him to message him.

#5 5 years ago

Anyone possibly help me out with this please?

3 years later
    #8 2 years ago

I did!
    If you review the video I posted again you can hear the siren. (Attached photos of the siren)
    What happens is when the game is started the timer in the back begins to run down and you try from there to trigger all 5 targets.
    Once you trigger all 5 targets the timer stops and you are brought into a bonus stage!
    This can be variated depending on what you register your game for which can be 2 seconds to 30 seconds.
    Attached is a photo of the bonus timer PCB as well as a photo of the switch which can be changed from 2 seconds to 30 seconds.
    Once your in the bonus stage you'll hear the siren go off. You can hear it and it is very loud and annoying.
    Once the bonus stage ends the timer starts back up and you try and trigger the 5 targets again.
    If you do this you go into the Super Bonus stage and the timer shuts off again for the set time and the siren will go off.
    At the time I made the video I did not know this.
    And based off watching the video again it's set for a longer amount of time.

Bonus timer (resized).jpgBonus timer (resized).jpgIMG_5696 (resized).jpgIMG_5696 (resized).jpgIMG_5733 (resized).jpgIMG_5733 (resized).jpgIMG_5734 (resized).jpgIMG_5734 (resized).jpgIMG_5735 (resized).jpgIMG_5735 (resized).jpgIMG_5736 (resized).jpgIMG_5736 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shawn1976.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mci-airball-video-request?tu=shawn1976 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.