Topic poll

“Which game would you choose?”

• MBR(ce) 59 votes
    63%
  • Congo 35 votes
    37%

(94 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

68476CAD-3689-4B5F-A209-68CCD4DC2865 (resized).jpeg
5c0738ec-bfa7-4bbd-a1da-b298e56b1e5e (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 1 year ago

Congo is a game I still can't get into. The theme is just so bad, it's fairly easy but what is the worst part is that pf underneath that feels like such a waste. I keep it in my radar though but as it gets now expensive I get less interested.

Mb no question. It's literally everything that makes pinball..... Pinball. Great music great theme great shots great toys great art great dots great cabinet etc

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I always hear people say this but I dont understand the thought...
The monkey is essentially an upside down seesaw flipper mech that you use to hit 5 targets and on my game at least it is not a give me. (pretty sure you can reduce the time a little if it is too easy and that makes it way more fun/frantic/challenging).

It's just not fun and feels cheap. It kills the flow/tempo of the game.

#62 1 year ago

I played this game tonight on my virtual pin and it def has fun shots and the lower is still bad but not as bad as I thought. Still trying to get over that theme and main music but def better than I remembered. 4k virtual with force feedback so sweet....

#66 1 year ago

well I'm officially in on the MBr LE and I'm currently looking for a congo so I will get back to you ; )

Literally b/c of this thread and the relatively positive feedback on congo means I need to give it a chance with home use. I never owned one

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside