Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by seenev
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

85B55F9C-78AB-4EEE-A840-2FA9A1F59E2A (resized).png
Screenshot_20181101-180203 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181031-224843 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20181031-222858 (resized).png
Screenshot_20181031-221737 (resized).png
Screenshot_20181031-181332 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seenev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 8 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I still can't find this. Is it only on the Ebay app on a phone/tablet? When I go to ebay on my PC I don't see it. And I have signed up for ebay bucks and I do have the preference set to get emails about deals/coupons...

I don't see it either...

#66 8 months ago

Dang. Game room guys raised the price on ebay to $8500, mitigating the benefit of the current 5% cash back offer. I was about to pull the trigger. Bummer.

#68 8 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

That is really crappy they raised the price.

I wonder if ebay raised their fees to offer the cash back incentive to customers and that caused them to raise their prices... If a distro were to contact me and say "I'll give it to you for [listed price] - [ebay fees] outside of eBay..." I'd probably go for it. Everyone would win. Too bad MAP policies probably prohibit that kind of stuff.

#70 8 months ago
Quoted from PW79:

You missed out on a $100 opportunity. That’s all. eBay bucks are capped @ $100
Go to their website, use your credit card, get 2.625% back on $8299 shipped with $0 tax (depending on your state). Or go to any other distro.
I’ve seen prices move up/down on eBay before. Usually when other distros drop their ads when stock dries up. GRG currently is the only distro on eBay with MBr @ the moment. Once a few other distros put stock online I’d bet GRG drops their price to match. If not go the the other distro.
It could also be the LE factor. GRG didn’t raise prices across the board. Just on the game you want.

The 5% cash back is capped at $500...

#72 8 months ago
Quoted from PW79:

Dang, all of the offers I've received said the rebate was capped @ $100
I like $500 more
You sure? If so buy a game dude! That means you could get a Stern premium for $6999 then get another $185 back in CC rewards.

It's a Samsung pay cash back deal. It's good for the next few days.

#73 8 months ago

I asked GRG about the delivery date estimate and they don't seem to know what they're talking about. They say they will have LEs at the end of this month, but they're not sure how many. I don't really feel good about ordering from them now, so I guess that settles the matter for me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
£ 58.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 209.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider seenev.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside