Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

983396C0-BC78-4CEB-A0BD-31EC629BBEA2 (resized).jpeg
EFCD8EE5-4E65-4B1F-BBDD-DA278292A4D4 (resized).jpeg
F79C4693-B9A0-4DC8-9D5E-96A0D85F77CD (resized).jpeg
20190206_122818 (resized).jpg
20190206_122807 (resized).jpg
20190203_183321 (resized).jpg

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’d much rather see TZ remade.

Twilight zone is much better than monster bash, no question, just not available NIB. And yes I think you and I did get flipped my bad.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Problem with stle is that those modes get so stale. Literally the same thing over and over. It's a shame bc the game does have a lot going for it.
I think before you conclude MB is too easy bc you "qualified" modes you actually beat those modes along with the other things in the game. Two very different things

I couldnt agree more....I had a STLE and it got old after a month....in my opinion MB is a much more enjoyable game, but each their own....

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from Warbleboopie:

Twilight zone is much better than monster bash, no question, just not available NIB. And yes I think you and I did get flipped my bad.

I have a restored TZ and and MBRLE sitting next to each other and thats a stretch to say TZ is much better.....both incredibly fun games to play

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Star Trek LE is still my favorite Stern to date. Iron maiden is an extremely close second.
[quoted image]

guess you like sterns?

#55 5 years ago

I got the STLE from a super Pinsider now I need to work on knocking off his high scores (he had it on 5 balls but don't know if that was always on or just towards the end to see more modes).

ST is really fun and the light show is out of this world.
EFCD8EE5-4E65-4B1F-BBDD-DA278292A4D4 (resized).jpegEFCD8EE5-4E65-4B1F-BBDD-DA278292A4D4 (resized).jpeg

983396C0-BC78-4CEB-A0BD-31EC629BBEA2 (resized).jpeg983396C0-BC78-4CEB-A0BD-31EC629BBEA2 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#56 5 years ago

I've got MBRLE and STLE in my collection now, and for me, it is STLE by a big margin. Both are great, and the improvements on MB fantastic, but STLE is exceptional.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I've got MBRLE and STLE in my collection now, and for me, it is STLE by a big margin. Both are great, and the improvements on MB fantastic, but STLE is exceptional.

I’ve been playing STLE like crazy glad that it’s mostly short games but I’ve potential to get a longer game now and then. Kind of like AFM more than SM which is more long games.

I think the hated mode start shot adds to the challenge.

#58 5 years ago

I am just trying to play all level one missions and get to KM (that's proving a good challenge) and once thats done, I will play more three deep to see more of those and scoring strategies.

#59 5 years ago

rai

If you haven't already seen this, have a look. it might interest you
Adds Movie music to the latest code.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-162/page/4

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

rai
If you haven't already seen this, have a look. it might interest you
Adds Movie music to the latest code.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-162/page/4

Thanks. I plan on doing that as soon as I beat the previous owners high scores ( he was on 5 balls so it’s not as easy as all that on 3 balls).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mbr-le-vs-stle-/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.