Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 days ago

Hi, I have the following pinball collection ( TZ, TOM, IJTPA, WH2O, STTNG & BabyPacman ), and space for one pinball left.

I am pondering between MB remake LE, SS and WOZ Standart. Any suggestion? ( I realize that the MB and the SS are more "flow" pinball type whereas WOZ is more stop and go like the TZ, I like both type ).

btw why not:
MM > too much like TOM somehow if you replace the trunk by the castle
TAF > too much like TZ and "inferior"
TOTAN > too much like TOM and "inferior"

#2 8 days ago

TAF is not inferior - it is the most selling game ever! Has lots of modes... more flow than TZ

Get WOZ. You have all Williams games - MB is not like any other game, but SS is. WOZ is also not like any other game

#3 8 days ago

Sell your TOM and buy WOZ and MB.

#4 8 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

MB is not like any other game

Mind explaining?

#5 8 days ago
Quoted from etien:

Mind explaining?

I think he meant not like any game in your current collection.

My recommendation would be WOZ.

#6 8 days ago

MB and SS get old fast.

Get WOZ for a different type of game in your lineup

#7 8 days ago

I would get WOZ as you don't have any JJP games in your collection just to mix it up.

#8 8 days ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Sell your TOM and buy WOZ and MB.

I like the TOM, but I would love to have your rationnal

#9 8 days ago

Get WOZ, you won't regret it!

#11 8 days ago

I’d say Woz.

#12 8 days ago

#WOZ seems to get the popular vote, thanks

#13 7 days ago

Woz... the other 2 are way too easy

#14 7 days ago

Salut Etien-

Je préfère WOZ!

I have had TZ, TOM, TAF and Baby Pac from the machines you list. I've played MB many, many times, and it is a great game with great art, but in my opinion WoZ is more interesting long term. MB is kind of easy to me and not real deep.

I'd probably choose SS over MB.

I think you have to like the WoZ theme, but it is a really beautiful game. My family likes the WoZ more than any pinball I have ever owned.

So for me: WoZ>SS>MB

BTW, TZ was my favorite game before WoZ, so if you like TZ I'm betting you will like WoZ too.

Bonne chasse!

Chris

#15 7 days ago

Thanks again to all of you so #WOZ be it

#16 6 days ago

Best decision you could have made. I have a MBrLE and a WOZ (and I’ve had a SS recently as well) and WOZ is clearly best out of those three stand alone...and with your collection as it sits WOZ will give you a great change up game...which everyone needs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside