6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Bellagio
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

701A8ED0-5AEE-474C-9559-5516ACA33055 (resized).jpeg
    A624E010-9D09-4BF9-A997-94A2C5442FA6 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballJeff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Unfamiliar with what's happening here. In solenoid test the right side will hold up but the left side doesn't. Test mode is saying "Left Gate Stuck Closed". Can anyone advise what causes this and how you go about fixing it?

#4 6 years ago

It's been sometime since I have played this game but I seem to recall it being like MM that if you held the left flipper on ball launch it would open the gate and let the ball come around the outer orbit. Is that correct? During game play or ball launch the gate isn't opening to allow the ball to pass through but instead staying closed and dropping the ball into the pop bumpers. The switch in the top right orbit leading into the right and left gate seems to be working so I'm guessing that it's something with the coil?

Thanks for the guidance all.

#6 6 years ago

Thanks LTG. Just to confirm - that would be switch #64 Right Loop High. Which is the one that is right before the ball goes between the gates?

#8 6 years ago

Thank you sir. I will give that a shot as soon as I have a chance and report back.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballJeff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mb-left-gate-stuck-closed?tu=PinballJeff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.