• 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by S37VEN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

If you don't know, now you know

#2 11 years ago

Today's the day for ps3 games to be released as well. Hopefully we'll be seeing it too, if not, I'll be playing the waiting game, and CV, MM, and FH. They tend to get the most traffic from me.

#3 11 years ago

/me goes to spend some $$$

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Blakesell:

Today's the day for ps3 games to be released as well. Hopefully we'll be seeing it too, if not, I'll be playing the waiting game, and CV, MM, and FH. They tend to get the most traffic from me.

I checked the ps3 site through pin arcades site and didn't notice any new pack so I'm betting against that one.

And since I have 3 FH's near me, all of them with their own "quirks" I don't really play it. It's kind of "unrealistic" (I know all of the virtual pins are) but an effortless 60 Million? come on. I barely put up 28 Million on my regular down here. (Top flipper is weak, rudy's mouth is a bitch to shoot)

I've been spending most of my time with ToM, MM, and surprisingly RBION. I played a Rips in a bar 2 weeks ago for the first time an hated it. Not only because it kicked my ass, but I couldn't figure out the point of it. I caved and watched the PAPA vid, and now it's kind of hooked me.

Haven't even played CV or TOTAN yet (pin arc or real life), saving them until the others wear thin.

#5 11 years ago

If MB and Gorgar won't be released on the PS3 today, when will it likely appear?

#6 11 years ago

been playing a lot of TOTAN and BoP (even though i have one in my house). i think by playing the video ones, it will at least give me the basic rule set so i can play a real one better.

looking forward to Monster Bash, not as excited about Gorgar though.

#7 11 years ago

I like the goals personally, I wish there was a set list of goals on my actual machine.. I guess I could do that.. hmm.. that'd be something to put in with the rule card for when friends come over.

Now to get some friends...

#8 11 years ago

I'm not home, so I can't look at the 360 marketplace through my xbox, but on Xbox live I'm seeing Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse available. No MB / Gorgar combo.

I should pick up CV before they yank it if it's not supposed to be there.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from worldofglenn:

I'm not home, so I can't look at the 360 marketplace through my xbox, but on Xbox live I'm seeing Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse available. No MB / Gorgar combo.
I should pick up CV before they yank it if it's not supposed to be there.

I already own cv and bop and had the option of buying mb and gorgar online through marketplace.

I'm sorry if I offend but I left out bop earlier. How could one own this game. You shoot the left ramp nine times, shoot heart, get a billion points, run the big wheel to where it only gives 50 million and then repeat a million times. I was up to 1.6 billion on first ball with 5 extra balls and couldn't take it anymore and drained all the balls.

I know real tables are a lot tougher (especially since you can endlessly double nudge pin arc) but it just seems like that ramp would light on fire since its the only thing worth shooting.

#10 11 years ago

It got yanked.

#11 11 years ago

SHIT!!

I couldn't get into my email earlier. Didn't think I'd have to race to get it. The release date was today!!

Ah well. Life goes on

#12 11 years ago

What in the world happened? I don't see it online. Why would it get yanked?

#13 11 years ago

Heh....

Got mine.

#14 11 years ago

You bastard. I made my xbox account about 7 years ago with my mom's email. Didn't know her password at work to buy it through the computer.

Figured, f it, ill just get it when i get home

#15 11 years ago

Does anyone know when it will be put back on the marketplace?

#16 11 years ago

From Farsight's FB page -- Microsoft mistakenly released the MB and Gorgar content before its official release date. It is now scheduled for (re)release on August 28th.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 75.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 12.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mb-gorgar-xbox360-pinball-arcade-released-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.