Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by eggbert52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Going to sell my Monster Bash and details are on the market but I'll repeat them. Game is in darn good shape. The playfield is good with very little wear on the Drac Track, virtually no wear on the Creature kick out hole with just a dirt smudge, and the Mosh Pit hole is nearly perfect and has been protected with a Cliffy. The rest of the playfield is in great shape and the pop bumpers and flippers have been recently rebuilt.

The cab has the original decals and overall looks pretty good. The left side of the cab has some peeling on the back leg and some wrinkling on the front left. Right side of the cabinet as well as the head is in really good shape.

Machine plays perfect with no credit dot. DMD and backglass are in great shape as well. I don't use numbers because everyone's scale is different but this is an excellent machine that plays well.

Pictures here:

http://s263.beta.photobucket.com/user/eggbert52/library/Monster%20Bash%20for%20Sale

$8,500

#2 11 years ago

Nice looking MB....GLWS

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Nice looking MB....GLWS

Thanks Smass

#4 11 years ago

good luck with the sale

#5 11 years ago

Nice looking machine for sure.

Holy cow guys, a Monster Bash for sale! This isn't a common occurrence these days.

Somebody grab this!

#6 11 years ago

PM sent.

#7 11 years ago

I know right we are trying and trying and then He posts. Egbert read the forums more ! Good luck btl

#8 11 years ago

Tell me about it. Thanks, I could use a bit of luck right now.

#9 11 years ago

This wont sit for long. Hopefully someone brings it north.

#10 11 years ago

MB... fun to play and just a great looking machine

Now if I could get my Daughter off of mine maybe I can get a game in

#11 11 years ago

Looks fantastic!!! GLWTS!!!

#12 11 years ago

I bet it was tough for you to make the decision to sell it. Good luck, hope it finds a new home soon.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I bet it was tough for you to make the decision to sell it. Good luck, hope it finds a new home soon.

It was tough but it's a lot like my HUO CV that I had...when it just sits and looks pretty it's time to go.

#14 11 years ago

Deposit received. Game is SOLD.

#15 11 years ago

That was fast. Congrats to the new owner!!

#16 11 years ago

Congrats! Game looked great. If you were closer, I'd a had to consider it. MB is on my wish list. I'd love to trick one out. Those figures are begging for some customization...

#17 11 years ago

Nice MBs don't come up that often. Not surprised at the quick sale.

Congrats to buyer and seller.

#18 11 years ago

Well, it's 2 am and I have to work in the morning. Why am I still up? *happy dance* Insomnia! Now my CV is going to have to go!

#19 11 years ago

Dang that was a fast sale about an hour...... Who needs Ebay??

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Well, it's 2 am and I have to work in the morning. Why am I still up? *happy dance* Insomnia! Now my CV is going to have to go!

Congrats. Awesome pin

#22 11 years ago

Pinside strikes again! $8500 was a bargain based on time to sell here, about 3 hours.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Pinside strikes again! $8500 was a bargain based on time to sell here, about 3 hours.

....... and no E Bay fees !!!

#24 11 years ago

Buyer should ship that MB straight to Chad Keller and get a masterpiece back I'm not biased or anything.

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Buyer should ship that MB straight to Chad Keller and get a masterpiece back I'm not biased or anything.

I really contemplated it.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I wouldn't.

If I were going to buy a MB that I wanted a full restoration done on, I would have found one that was in rougher shape at a cheaper price. This one is pretty darn nice, with minimal wear where you normally expect it on MBs. No need for a restoration on this one.

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I wouldn't.
If I were going to buy a MB that I wanted a full restoration done on, I would have found one that was in rougher shape at a cheaper price. This one is pretty darn nice, with minimal wear where you normally expect it on MBs. No need for a restoration on this one.

Well that's the ultimate conclusion I came to and that it was a waste of money. I went and looked at a Monster Bash 2 weeks ago and the guys Mosh Pit hole was mangled and my playfield looked much better. He was asking $9K and I think he sold it. I'm such a perfectionist but the more I looked at my MB the more I realized what a nice machine it really is. I'm happy for the buyer.

4 weeks later
#28 11 years ago

Well, I got the MB this past monday and it is even nicer than the pics let on. It doesn't seem like there is a speck of dust or dirt anywhere in this game! It was also loaded with Cointaker LEDs and looks amazing. Derron is a stand-up seller who stayed on top of things every step of the way and took extra steps to assure the game arrived safely. He also did not flee the country with my money. Thanks again!

PS- I finally joined the 5 figure karma club.

-Brian

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Well, I got the MB this past monday and it is even nicer than the pics let on. It doesn't seem like there is a speck of dust or dirt anywhere in this game! It was also loaded with Cointaker LEDs and looks amazing. Derron is a stand-up seller who stayed on top of things every step of the way and took extra steps to assure the game arrived safely. He also did not flee the country with my money. Thanks again!
PS- I finally joined the 5 figure karma club.
-Brian

Brian,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I think it's very important to ship things perfectly so that the buyer gets the exact product they saw in the pictures.

Enjoy and stay warm!

Derron

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 75.00
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 12.95
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mb-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.