• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Monster Bash art check.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Hello everybody!

We are shortly before printing Monster Bash playfields and I would like you all to have a look at the art file to make sure no errors are in the file.

Please note the following things I'm aware:

- The complete background fade is not visible as well as the blue area on top and left of Frankenstein. These areas are in the final film.
- The complete CD background fade is not included and will be added to the films.
- The skin color areas are dotted, but the JPEG does not show it here.
- The neon green areas are known

Thanks a lot for your help!

The plan is to print end of next week and have them available ready in time for the Allentown show.

If you would like to get on my preorder list please email me at sales ÄT highclasspinballs.com

Regards,
Mirco

Monster Bash art check.jpg
#2 7 years ago

Please click to enlarge! Otherwise it is a little small

Regards,
Mirco

#3 7 years ago

Only thing I can tell is the orange in the signs at the bottom (credits) that is also used in the "Frankenstein" , "the Mummy" , coffins and flames is a bit light. The fading placement from light blue to dark by the trees is a bit high as well, not sure if that wasn't in this revision. Great progress - looking forward to this one!

Scott

#4 7 years ago

C'mon - Am I the only one looking for a MB pf?

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

C'mon - Am I the only one looking for a MB pf?

apparently.

#6 7 years ago

Sure - throw salt on my wounds

#7 7 years ago

How much will this cost?

#8 7 years ago

Colors are off big time!

#9 7 years ago

Mirco - nice of you to post looking for differences to the public before final stage. I'll try to take a look later and see what I can find.

#10 7 years ago

Its a negative image. Am I missing something?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside