Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by calvin12
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Will a pin fit? I think it will fairly easily, just want to double check if anyone has done it. Thx

#2 9 years ago

I have a CX-5 that I believe is smaller than a CX-9. I have transported a Whirlwind and Theatre of Magic in it.

#3 9 years ago

My buddy has a cx-9 and works great for transporting pins.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks guys! Put a deposit down on one today. I was worried about the hatch height.

#5 9 years ago

Yes certainly does fit . My wife has a CX-9 and when she was looking at them at the dealership the salesman was giving us the usual sales pitch , I just pulled out a tape measure and measured the back , gave the wife the thumb's up and the rest is history .

#6 9 years ago

unless you really need the extra space the cx5 fits a game w/o issue and gets so much better mileage.

#7 9 years ago

I need the third row seat. We only put 7500 on the car a year, gas mileage isn't that much of a concern.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

I need the third row seat. We only put 7500 on the car a year, gas mileage isn't that much of a concern.

Then the 9 make sense, can't go wrong either way. I have a '13 cx5 and my lifetime average is 31.4mpg, and that's suburban driving about 18k/year.

#9 9 years ago

We just bought a used CX7. How does that compare to the 5? I've not used it to haul a pin because we also have a Suburban. Just curious if the 5 is small than the 7. I've heard that the 7 won't fit a newer WPC or Stern pin but haven't tried.

#10 9 years ago

The seven was dropped from the lineup, it is larger than the 5 but the rear opening is smaller. The 5 was the start of a new body design. I'm curious if the new cx3 would fit a pin.

#11 9 years ago

I also confirm. I have a CX-9 and already moved several pins (Stern and WPC) without any issues. It fits a bit tight on the height but still there's enough free room so you don't risk damaging your car or, even worst , your pin cab.

#12 9 years ago

Might have an issue with a couple extra high cabinets - Bally Special Force comes to mind as having an incredibly large cabinet. 99% of pins - no problem.

#13 9 years ago

no system3 will will fit, but thats normal for most SUV's

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mazda-cx-9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.