Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 76 days ago by blizz81
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 years ago

I have a 2019 CX-5. I was able to transport a capcom pinball magic just fine from Ohio all the way back to New Jersey.

It was tight going in, but once situated, there was plenty of room to spare. The capcom cabs are slightly taller than WPC cabs, so it should be easier to fit in a Williams/Bally game--though I haven't tried yet.

I wouldn't expect a Gottlieb System 3 game to fit unless you put it in sideways. The cabinet is just too deep. Much deeper than a capcom.

8 months later
    #12 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJeff:

I don’t see the 2017+ being able to carry a WPC or WPC 95 unless someone tells me their trick.

I was able to fit a system 11 (Taxi) and a Capcom (pinball magic) in my 2019. The capcom cab has similar dimensions to a Gottlieb System 3, so it needed to go in sideways. But the Taxi slid right in without an issue, and about an inch or two of room to spare. I use harbor freight moving blankets between the head and cab before strapping it down.

3 months later
    #18 3 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

How about a 2018 CX-5? When did the change happen? The opening seems big enough - is the issue the seats not folding flat?

2017 was the year it was redesigned, so 2017 to current (2021) are all the same. There’s enough room to fit a game. Seats fold down nearly perfectly flat.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mazda-cx-5?tu=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.