• McGregor 36 votes
    31%

(116 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170827_172626_01 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
9FD14E30-B80F-4933-9FAA-77ED3E335589-505-000000776C30A3DF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I hope McGregor smashes his face in and shuts his big mouth! Win or lose though, McGregor is a ten times better fighter than Mayweather. UFC is where the real men fight and Mayweather wouldn't last 30 seconds in the octagon with McGregor.

Are you suggesting that a world champion boxer like Mayweather would be unable to assimilate to "street fighting", even if he wanted to? Puleeeese. We're talking a one in a billion athlete/fighter. And there are others. Just because some people choose to fight like animals doesn't mean other people - fighters/boxers - want to. Or can't do it. I'll opine right here and now that if Floyd Mayweather spent the last 20 years "in the Octagon" that he'd kick McGregor's head in. But why would he do that? When he can fight in a far more civilized, artful manner for far more $?

And McGregor's mouth has been pretty big lately too. Makes a good target.

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

McGregor has nothing to be embarrassed about. The fight almost went the distance against the best boxer in the world. Put Mayweather in the octagon and he'd be in the hospital or the morgue in 30 seconds or less!

You really are hammering this point. OK, Mayweather is 40, and isn't a mixed martial artist. Yes, he probably loses in the Octagon, badly. But if Mayweather trained as a mixed martial artist and was in his prime, I say he fairs just fine. Probably a champ there too.

We'll never know and who cares? This was a boxing match, and a 40 year old man just beat your 29 year old UFC champion. It is what it is.

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's definitely a FACT, and Mayweather wouldn't step in the octogon with McGregor for no amount of money because he knows better. Believe it!

Neither would I. Doesn't make me a pussy, it makes me a genius!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ali
Poolville, TX
$ 3.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mayweather-vs-mcgregor?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.