• McGregor 36 votes
    31%

(116 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170827_172626_01 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
9FD14E30-B80F-4933-9FAA-77ED3E335589-505-000000776C30A3DF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

UFC is where the real men fight

I know nothing about UFC but read an article today that referred to it as "homosexual skinhead wrestling"...is that accurate?

From what I've read, both guys are real scumbags in general so I'd have trouble "rooting" for either. This event seems like a WWE type of thing but where they really give each other brain damage. Meh.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don;t know if McGregor is a scumbag but I don't think so. He's said a bunch of racist shit for this fight but that's to sell it and to feed the already racist overtones of the fight. Great white hype and all.
Metyweather is of course a total woman beating shitbag.

So a woman beater vs a racist...that is still a rough one....double knock out?

My prediction: fight will be a snooze, nobody goes down, winner awarded on points---loser says he was robbed, drama continues.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Step in the octagon with one and find out for yourself. Call McGregor a homosexual skinhead and see how that works out for you.

Wow. Easy tough guy, just asking a question. No need for the testosterone challenges.

I would rather NOT have CTE when I'm not quite out of middle-age. So, no thanks, no "sport" that rattles my brain. I have enough problems.

Seems a waste to become the best athlete only to have your brain hammered so you miss out on 30 years of your life.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

McGregor likes to fight as much as we like to play pinball.

If I found out pinball caused serious brain damage I'm confident I would sell my games.

Still, I say nobody gets cold cocked and fans are disappointed. These things usually don't live up to the hype machine they are based on unfortunately.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

"we didn't get enough buys to justify this ridiculous purse, so we are waiting in hopes another million buys comes through in the next couple minutes!"

People are going to hit the sack by the time they start on the East coast!

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I've heard MMA fighters are the best athletes in the world.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I am only stating the facts, boxing is boring and the guys who are the real fighters fight in the UFC.

FYI, those aren't "facts", they are opinion. This is a common misconception in our society today and leads to many problems beyond the ultra important "who can beat the shit out of whom" debate.

#104 6 years ago

When someone says "Believe it" or "Believe me!", that's when you should be most suspect.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wickerman2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mayweather-vs-mcgregor?tu=Wickerman2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.