Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

So I am curious I ordered a backglass for one of my games and something I found a little strange was they require a USPS money order made out to and individual not the company now coming up on three weeks later call the number and no answer... Any intel from some of you?

#2 8 years ago

I ordered a Spirit backglass from Steve years ago and had no problems. Steve is pretty busy though, so I would recommend communication via email rather than phone to avoid disappointments.

Greg

#3 8 years ago

Either busy or on vacation. No worries, Steve is one of the good ones.

#4 8 years ago

I just received a backglass from Mayfair last week. Steve is old school, but 100% legit. If it's been 3 weeks, send him an email. I even had a problem with my order and he made it right immediately.

#5 8 years ago

Yeah ive gotten a couple backglasses fron him. He is top notch. I sent an email about some BGs im looking for bt havent hard from him in a week or so. He must be busy. Ill probably give him a call soon.

#6 8 years ago

Come to Pintastic and ask him.

#7 8 years ago

Always better to call him than email. You're much more likely to reach him by phone.

viperrwk

#8 8 years ago

Yea thanks gang he called me right back like 12 minutes after I posted here! The one reason I never questioned the payment option was because I had noticed nothing but good stuff from the silverball community.

#9 8 years ago

Speaking of old school the other Steve is pretty darn awesome too how many people this day and time can you place a quick call and get your parts sent out and mail a check back!

#10 8 years ago

I just ordered a Robocop backglass from him and paid via paypal, being from Australia all communication was via email, sure there were a few days between emails but that's no biggy and likewise I've read good things here and was referred to him by Todd at TNT so I didn't have too many concerns.

#11 8 years ago

bought a bunch of boards from him last expo and every one of them were indeed 100% working when I got them home.
    he's definitely one of the good guys on the parts side.

#12 8 years ago

I bought a "B" grade black knight back glass from him at Allentown show. He was very honest about the flaws. I couldnt find them until he pointed them out. Of course now they are obvious

#13 8 years ago

I bought a Star Race Back glass from Mayfair that was simply outstanding.

#14 8 years ago

I've bought several backglasses from Steve - great guy and he is always very honest about the condition.

#15 8 years ago

I know it's already been said, but Steve is the real deal. I've bought too many items to remember. My dealings with him have always been outstanding .

#16 8 years ago

Steve is top notch, bought many backglasses from him with no issues at all.

3 months later
    #17 8 years ago

Can somebody pm me his email and phone number as the mayfair amusements website is gone.

#18 8 years ago

Just loaded for me

http://mayfairamusement.com/

MAYFAIR AMUSEMENT Co.
    60-41 Woodbine St.
    Ridgewood, NY 11385
    Tel: 718-417-5050
    FAX: 718-386-9049
    E-mail: [email protected]

#19 8 years ago

I bought a mirrored Black Knight 2000 back glass from Mayfair and I have to say it's amazing!

#20 8 years ago

I just emailed them for a special forces backglass but they don't have one. Seems to be the only backglass they don't have.

#21 8 years ago

Steve is a great guy to deal with! Buy with confidence.

#22 8 years ago

Top Notch in the Integrity Department!

...and a great guy too!

Hard to find stuff, and they care. One of the Best!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mayfair-amusements and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.