View topic image gallery

FVA7 (resized).jpg
FVA6 (resized).jpg
FVA5 (resized).jpg
FVA3 (resized).jpg
FVA4 (resized).jpg
FVA2 (resized).jpg
Flash vs Arrow (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CPR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

We have been helping Stu move along his one of a kind custom Flash Vs Arrow conversion for many months by sanding and fixing an old Dolly Parton Playfield and followed his excitement as the project progressed. When it all finally came together he absolutely blew me away. All we did was the manual labor of the PF, glass and the printing and cutting of the plastics. Stu went to some very sick and rather outrageous lengths in his customization. Powder coated PF mechs, spinner mounts, and even custom colored nuts!! It just goes on and on, every time I look at the pictures I see another level of custom that I just didn't notice the first time around. Just noticed color coordinated pop bumper rings!! Jetsy's restored Harlem Globe Trotters he showed me years ago was the craziest thing I had ever seen until now. Sorry, Jetsy, this is just to another level. lol

The level of customization is just plain nuts, the pictures show the artwork and colored rubbers, nuts, mounts etc but there are even operational and electrical mods. I'm not sure Stu won't kill me for sharing but I just had to. Its really worth looking at.

Keep in mind this is his personal machine and its not for sale and we or he has no intention of making this to sell. He is also working on another custom machine that will probably blow me away again. But that's something for the future.

More photos at;
http://s498.photobucket.com/user/iko3185/slideshow/?sort=9

If I get some time maybe I'll put together something on our web page with all the photos but we are swamped with just getting parts out to you guys.

Just Blown away!

Mike
FVA2 (resized).jpgFVA2 (resized).jpgFVA3 (resized).jpgFVA3 (resized).jpgFVA4 (resized).jpgFVA4 (resized).jpgFVA5 (resized).jpgFVA5 (resized).jpgFVA6 (resized).jpgFVA6 (resized).jpgFVA7 (resized).jpgFVA7 (resized).jpgFlash vs Arrow (resized).jpgFlash vs Arrow (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Cleveland, TN
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CPR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maybe-the-sickest-custom-pin-ever?tu=CPR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.