(Topic ID: 82387)

Maybe no Ohio show for me, Dad had a heart attack today.

By pinball_erie

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BowlingJim
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

My father is the greatest man I have ever known, please keep him in your prayers.

#2 10 years ago

Thoughts and Prayers go out to you.

#3 10 years ago

Absolutely. A lot of us here know exactly what this is like. Wishing you and your dad the best amidst difficult circumstances.

#4 10 years ago

sorry to hear that... my prayers are with you also.

#5 10 years ago

Praying for a speedy recovery. Stay positive.

#6 10 years ago

Thinking good thoughts!!!!!

#7 10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your father. Mine and my families prayers are going out for you.

#8 10 years ago

My prayers are said. Last time I prayed things worked out amazingly.

#9 10 years ago

My prayers go out to you and your family. My dad had a heart attack over 15 years ago and is doing fine now at 80. Keep the faith.

#10 10 years ago

Prayers sent Erie~hang in there and keep your faith!~SpOoKy

#11 10 years ago

Bummer man, sorry to hear that. My prayers are for your father as well. :/

#12 10 years ago

My prayers for you and your dad.

Heart attacks are scary for sure. My dad has had a couple. Also had open heart surgery 13 years ago and he is still doing pretty good at 76. Modern health care and medications can help tremendously. But for me, faith is what helps get mentally and spiritually through tough times.

#13 10 years ago

My dad had quad open heart surgery about 10 years ago. Its amazing how fast the nurse wanted him up and walking around. My prayers go out to your family.

#14 10 years ago

So very sorry, prayers to you and your entire family!

#15 10 years ago

Prayers sent.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maybe-no-ohio-show-for-me-dad-had-a-heart-attack-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.