(Topic ID: 74701)

Maybe NAVL used to be good... be warned.

By adalogue

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-144.jpg
    image-415.jpg
    image-662.jpg
    image.jpg
    salt-ad.jpg
    8-13 024.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverball0.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

I have had four games shipped from the east coast to Vancouver B.C. using AFB and all arrived on time and in great condition. Also for under 400 bucks per machine.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

jalpert...I totally agree.
    However, for me, being in an industry where customer service is king. You don't over-promise and under-deliver.
    I like to think of myself as a very easy going guy. But man, please don't tell me that you will get back to me and never call. Or make me call you 4 times to try and figure out why I am sitting in my living room at noon when I was told, the day before, that I was the first delivery the next day, (8am) and they showed up at 12:45 in the afternoon on a work day. And that was the second time they were supposed to deliver.
    I am very happy to hear about Matt and AFB. At least we may have an alternative. By the way, is there any contact info for AFB?
    When a company has no competition they can do whatever they want. Regardless of the game, or the deal, I will NEVER use NAVL/STI or Michelle for any shipping, ever again. I just hope that Matt and AFB can become the go-to guys (as well as pinballs on the move) vs. having to be stuck with NAVL/STI/Michelle.

abfs.com is the website if you want to check it out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverball0.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maybe-navl-used-to-be-good-be-warned?tu=silverball0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.