(Topic ID: 74701)

Maybe NAVL used to be good... be warned.

By adalogue

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-144.jpg
    image-415.jpg
    image-662.jpg
    image.jpg
    salt-ad.jpg
    8-13 024.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 10 years ago

Meh, winter freight shipping frequently has delays. Bad weather delays are really common for a 40 footer in the snow. I've had them take an extra 13 business days. They shipped to same address on other side of state somehow, lol. And it was so remote it took a while to get it out

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Well you guys can try
    Matthew Torgersen
    Office: (877) 331-5123 (x112)
    Fax: (801) 936-0962
    Email: [email protected]
    He delivered my pin 500 miles with no issue and beat Michelle by $80 bucks.

Hell yeah. Always looking for new shippers

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

Lets see...
    TAF was to arrive on a Friday, but they could not give me a time. Wife took a day off, and they didn't show.
    TAF was to arrive on the following Friday first delivery, shows up at 12:45, I ended up having to take a day off.
    Hummmm...2 full days of work, and my wifes salary is....and my salary is............
    Let me put it to you this way....our salaries are worth a hell of a lot more than the cost of shipping that damn pinball machine. Oh, and this is just one example...let me tell you about the time when they were going to pick up 3 games from me....lmao

Also, see if you can pickup at local terminal and set it up that way. I always do that since for me its a 15-20min drive and I get it at least a day faster, sometimes more.

I've shipped via pallet with RTL a couple times. Much much lower price comparatively and actually seems less likely to get damaged since forklift etc doesn't pick up by game itself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maybe-navl-used-to-be-good-be-warned?tu=jrivelli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.