(Topic ID: 15023)

Maybe my HUO Tron LE # 32/400 and $$ for your MM ?

By ctozzi

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by ctozzi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0778.JPG
IMG_0775.JPG
IMG_0769.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0780.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0763.JPG
IMG_0755.JPG
IMG_0754.JPG
IMG_0767.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG
Dos-Equis-Man.jpg
IMG_0621.JPG
MM_019.jpg
MM_005.jpg
mm_060.jpg
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

I'm thinking about maybe putting my Tron LE and some $$ up for a possible trade for a nice MM ( not looking for any work needed, doesn't need to be perfect but no major issues) if there is any interest in this deal. I'm in no rush whatsoever to move the Tron, but I really want a MM as the focal point of my ever growing collection. I'm in Henderson NV, so a West Coast deal would be a lot easier and less expensive for shipping or coordinating a trade. I'm not looking to add a lot of $$ to the deal but enough to get it done. My Tron has a pinballlife topper, Autographed translite, autographed playfield (1st 50 where signed), working mini tron cabinet, various LED's in the GI's and a few extras. I just got this less than a month ago and it is in MINT condition HUO. I'm NOT looking to sell outright, sorry.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Chris

DSCF3147.jpgDSCF3147.jpg DSCF3148.jpgDSCF3148.jpg DSCF3149.jpgDSCF3149.jpg DSCF3150.jpgDSCF3150.jpg DSCF3151.jpgDSCF3151.jpg DSCF3152.jpgDSCF3152.jpg

#2 12 years ago

I would be willing to bet someone might trade you a decent MM straight-up for that Tron.

#3 12 years ago

That's what I'm shooting for. I'm not really wanting to add $$ but if the right one ( condition sensitive) came up I would sweeten the deal for the trade partner

#4 12 years ago

My Opinion and i will get raked over for this - Tron LE is the better game. keep it. Looks better, plays better, sounds better.

Flame suit on.

#5 12 years ago

funny, I love the game too but just really wanted a MM and could not find one and the $$ was burning a hole in my pocket @ that time. I bought it for my wife and now she has zero time to play it.

#6 12 years ago

It's such a pity I'm thousands of miles away over in the UK.

#7 12 years ago

Yes it is.

#8 12 years ago

Looks like ctozzi is determined to get that MM one way or the other. Good luck!

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from Bigpin:

My Opinion and i will get raked over for this - Tron LE is the better game. keep it. Looks better, plays better, sounds better.
Flame suit on.

LOL!
Hey man, we all have our likes and dislikes. If we were all the same where would the fun be in that!
I love both games... alomost equally

#10 12 years ago

It's the game I wanted in the 1st place and let my wife talk me into the Tron. I like the Tron a lot, but MM is what I wanted in the 1st place. Yes when I want something I get it, one way or the other.

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I love both games... alomost equally

I am in the same boat I really like both games. But my MM is not going anywhere and Tron EL is being added.
Good luck with your trade!

#12 12 years ago

If I had the funds I would just bid on the MM on ebay and be done with it, but that's a lot of cash tied up in 2 machines for me.

#13 12 years ago

Why don't you just sell it and then buy the right one when it comes up?......

I wouldn't even begin to ever consider trading my LOTR LE for a MM, straight up or otherwise

#14 12 years ago

I have a HUO MM that I would consider trading, but when u say a little cash added that wont push me over the edge id need a decent pocket full =) Has all LEDs, shaker motor, FF speakers, etc.. I am 2nd owner..

IMG_0678.JPGIMG_0678.JPG IMG_0672.JPGIMG_0672.JPG IMG_0619.JPGIMG_0619.JPG

#15 12 years ago

looks nice, I'm interested PM sent.

#16 12 years ago

Redeyes,
keep that and if my December settlements come in I will pay you what its worth ; )

#17 12 years ago

Smart trade. Both of you scored finding machines well taken care of and with the right extras. Talk about timing!!

#18 12 years ago

Some more pics i found,..

mm_047.jpgmm_047.jpg mm_044.jpgmm_044.jpg mm_051.jpgmm_051.jpg

#19 12 years ago

I just saw these other pics, machine looks very nice.

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I just saw these other pics, machine looks very nice.

Looks very nice indeed!!

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I wouldn't even begin to ever consider trading my LOTR LE for a MM, straight up or otherwise

Atta boy Ice!

#22 12 years ago

Sweet MM and Tron LE

#23 12 years ago

No way! It's damaged, those clowns at Stern wrote all over the game! That single slotted door is UGLY plus MM is worth more and always will increase, can't say that about Stern Tron LE.

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

iceman44 said:

Atta boy Ice!

How many games do you have under your belt on MM?

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from Exejet:

No way! It's damaged, those clowns at Stern wrote all over the game! That single slotted door is UGLY plus MM is worth more and always will increase, can't say that about Stern Tron LE.

I agree with you that MM is a terrific game and a keeper, but I believe that Tron LE can be a classic as well. It is rare that a game brings everything together so well. The sound, lights, music, art, classy toys, flow, and rule-set of this game work extremely well together and, with only about 200 in the US, there will be more fans and collectors out there than games available. Supply and demand are the American way. I am not saying this because I own one ( I have been pondering a trade with mine as well), but as a fan of pinball for 33 years, I can usually spot the winners when they come along. Have you really dove into an LE?

Jim
Proud Owner of Tron #17

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

jarjarisgod said:iceman44 said:
Atta boy Ice!
How many games do you have under your belt on MM?

Enough to know. I'd say 40-50.

#27 12 years ago

I have that MM and i havnt even scratched the surface as far as game play goes with hundreds of plays and being the impatient bastard I am I set it on 10 ball just to try and beat it.. never even came close...

I think this is what happens when most people rate a game, or say they know it. They play it a few times on route or at a buddies house and act like they know or understand the game. Whether they like it or not its a false perception. I am guilty of it to being impatient I dont want to put the time into a game to truly understand it and master it than give it its FAIR rating..

Tron LE is a great game, from what I have played, but also you need to listen to the people who own it. The pinball community can be very critical and if a game has flaws or isnt a top 50 game there gona let you know about it

That being said I would trade my MM for a Tron LE plus cash or another A list game like LOTR or Spiderman, I figure my MM is worth whatever someone will pay for it and I have been offered over 12,000. Tron LE is going for 8,500 so if someone offered me another game say in the 4-5k range on top i would seriously consider trading this w/e.

OK im done...Have a good weekend y'all!!

#28 12 years ago

Redeyes you are spot on with your assessment and I would say your MM is likely worth over 14K based on how nice it looks. I don't think I have seen a HUO MM that nice!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#30 12 years ago

More pics..

MM_029.jpgMM_029.jpg mm_039.jpgmm_039.jpg mm_045.jpgmm_045.jpg

#31 12 years ago

The sky is the limit on a HUO MM with less than 1000 plays. Easily $15K. High end refurbs are getting that and more.

#32 12 years ago

FYI this was never restored

mm_056.jpgmm_056.jpg mm_057.jpgmm_057.jpg mm_059.jpgmm_059.jpg

#33 12 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

I think this is what happens when most people rate a game, or say they know it. They play it a few times on route or at a buddies house and act like they know or understand the game. Whether they like it or not its a false perception. I am guilty of it to being impatient I dont want to put the time into a game to truly understand it and master it than give it its FAIR rating..

I get what you're saying. That said, I knew LOTR was something special by the time I had played it a couple of times, whereas MM hasn't done that for me after 40-50 games. If you count Xbox (as far as learning rules and what not) then I've played it well over 100 times.

How long should I wait for it to hook me or before I can offer an opinion on it? I certainly didn't have LOTR mastered after a couple of games (still don't after 1.5 years of ownership and never will )... So why should I have to treat other games differently?

MM is a fine game and I certainly enjoy playing it, but I would never straight up trade my LOTR for one when pricing is taken out of the equation. I realize that not everyone will agree with me, nor do I want them to. Everybody has their own personal favorites. That's how it should be.

You have a beautiful MM there and you deserve to fetch a nice price for it. Good luck if you do in fact decide to sell/trade it.

#34 12 years ago

More..

mm_063.jpgmm_063.jpg mm_064.jpgmm_064.jpg mm_060.jpgmm_060.jpg

#35 12 years ago

I get what you're saying. That said, I knew LOTR was something special by the time I had played it a couple of times, whereas MM hasn't done that for me after 40-50 games. If you count Xbox (as far as learning rules and what not) then I've played it well over 100 times.
How long should I wait for it to hook me or before I can offer an opinion on it? I certainly didn't have LOTR mastered after a couple of games (still don't after 1.5 years of ownership and never will )... So why should I have to treat other games differently?
MM is a fine game and I certainly enjoy playing it, but I would never straight up trade my LOTR for one when pricing is taken out of the equation. I realize that not everyone will agree with me, nor do I want them to. Everybody has their own personal favorites. That's how it should be.
You have a beautiful MM there and you deserve to fetch a nice price for it. Good luck if you do in fact decide to sell/trade it.

I agree with what your saying as much as what I said if thats possible lol either way its friday and im just happy to be talking pinball and drinking a beer! cheers!

#36 12 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

either way its friday and im just happy to be talking pinball and drinking a beer! cheers!

AMEN BROTHER!!!

#37 12 years ago

Thanks for you compliments Jar looks like i messed up quoting you oops

MM_005.jpgMM_005.jpg MM_019.jpgMM_019.jpg IMG_0621.JPGIMG_0621.JPG

#38 12 years ago

Let's see a full shooter lane pic and a pic of the merlin hole. I always enjoy seeing how fresh they look on HUO pins.

#39 12 years ago

I agree with what your saying as much as what I said if thats possible lol either way its friday and im just happy to be talking pinball and drinking a beer! cheers!

Amen to that brother! Stay thirsty!

Dos-Equis-Man.jpgDos-Equis-Man.jpg

#40 12 years ago

Yes, after more pics I agree that a HUO MM that clean is pretty much the top of the barrel for price.

I could easily see it fetching 15k in the current market. Would be amazing to see something like that in person. Like a time machine back to 97'

I have had sight unseen offers of over 10k for my MM and while it is a very nice example it looks like a turd compared to yours.

#41 12 years ago

Whats it doing sitting in a trailer?

#42 12 years ago

Im very pleased with your game, I gotta think about how much $$ I really want to part with and my LE. I'll look into this over the next week and maybe we can work a deal that both parties are happy with.
Chris

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

The sky is the limit on a HUO MM with less than 1000 plays. Easily $15K. High end refurbs are getting that and more.

I'd pay more for a high end restoration than a HUO version every day of the week.....and twice on Sunday.

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

PM Sent

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

gambit3113 said:The sky is the limit on a HUO MM with less than 1000 plays. Easily $15K. High end refurbs are getting that and more.
I'd pay more for a high end restoration than a HUO version every day of the week.....and twice on Sunday.

Does that include restores with decals?

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

RobT said:gambit3113 said:The sky is the limit on a HUO MM with less than 1000 plays. Easily $15K. High end refurbs are getting that and more.

You bet.

Ideally I'd prefer to have a high end restore on a pin that had mint original artwork so it didn't need decals.

#47 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

turbo20lbs said:RobT said:gambit3113 said:The sky is the limit on a HUO MM with less than 1000 plays. Easily $15K. High end refurbs are getting that and more.
You bet.
Ideally I'd prefer to have a high end restore on a pin that had mint original artwork so it didn't need decals.

So what you actually want is HUO and restored

#48 12 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

So what you actually want is HUO and restored

Hell yes!

And I want it *cheap*!

#49 12 years ago

Whats it doing sitting in a trailer?

Thats the day I picked it up

I can go along with that, i can see putting in a NOS playfield or parts, but how can you say thats better than original, please enlighten

Let's see a full shooter lane pic and a pic of the merlin hole. I always enjoy seeing how fresh they look on HUO pins.

OK i got shooter lane but im too lazy to take off cliffy it runs under a bunch other crap I put it there cause i saw the smallest amount of wood flaking off

IMG_0765.JPGIMG_0765.JPG IMG_0767.JPGIMG_0767.JPG IMG_0754.JPGIMG_0754.JPG

#50 12 years ago

Near left flipper on side rails still has plastic wrap stuck to it from opening

IMG_0755.JPGIMG_0755.JPG IMG_0763.JPGIMG_0763.JPG IMG_0629.JPGIMG_0629.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maybe-my-huo-tron-le-32400-and-for-your-mm?tu= and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.