Clean new thread - looking to purchase a maverick please pm price and location

Thank you

#2 9 years ago

Did you see the crap one in ebay?

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Clean new thread - looking to purchase a Maverick please pm price and location
Thank you

Interesting game. Whats your opinion of it? Would you recommend it to someone who has limited space and has to be a little choosy as to what pins qualify for that valuable space? Looks like a fun game though never played it. Thanks in advance.

#4 9 years ago

not for a limited space I dont think if i had the topper it would fit. the thing is a beast and heavy.

1902962_10205155503230126_5678795369600102752_n.jpg1902962_10205155503230126_5678795369600102752_n.jpg
#5 9 years ago

That thing is huge. It looks as big or bigger than Our Batman Forever. Seems like several Data East/Sega games are huge. Trying to collect as many looks as possible I assume. Thanks for the pic.

#6 9 years ago

I think the cool thing about maverick is it was suppossed to be a widebody. talked to one of the makers of the game on facebook

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Interesting game. Whats your opinion of it? Would you recommend it to someone who has limited space and has to be a little choosy as to what pins qualify for that valuable space? Looks like a fun game though never played it. Thanks in advance.

Love it, myself.

Gambling theme, lots to shoot for (LOTS of drops, ramps, orbits, multiple "minigame" modes, 3 and 4 ball multiball, skill shot) good music and call outs. One of the most affordable bang for your buck DMDs on the market. Some people don't like the theme, I liked the movie a lot. I liked the unconventional brown cab colors. Complaints about the paddlewheel being too slow. I call it "take a sip of your drink time", just like Cyclone's ferris wheel. Large DMD is cool, but folks freak out that it could be expensive to replace if it goes. Mine works fine so that is not something I would even consider. It never gets boring on this table.

#8 9 years ago

Thank you all and now back to our original broadcast - looking to purchase a Maverick please pm price and location

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Love it, myself.
Gambling theme, lots to shoot for (LOTS of drops, ramps, orbits, multiple "minigame" modes, 3 and 4 ball multiball, skill shot) good music and call outs. One of the most affordable bang for your buck DMDs on the market. Some people don't like the theme, I liked the movie a lot. I liked the unconventional brown cab colors. Complaints about the paddlewheel being too slow. I call it "take a sip of your drink time", just like Cyclone's ferris wheel. Large DMD is cool, but folks freak out that it could be expensive to replace if it goes. Mine works fine so that is not something I would even consider. It never gets boring on this table.

we can only hope that there will be a LED replacement DMD by the time ours go out.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

That thing is huge. It looks as big or bigger than Our Batman Forever. Seems like several Data East/Sega games are huge. Trying to collect as many looks as possible I assume. Thanks for the pic.

Same size as my other Williams Sys 11s

3d3fe16f74dbf73f7ee99e182ec5771f78ebd426.jpg3d3fe16f74dbf73f7ee99e182ec5771f78ebd426.jpg
#11 9 years ago

Sorry MN my bad. If a good note this will keep bumping your post

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Love it, myself.

Fine review and good information. Love drops myself. In fact my favorite pin feature. I would agree with affordability comment. There always seems to be one floating around for a good price. That alone captured my interest. One thing about the large DMD, I have a Batman Forever. Now when the machine is adding up the bonus points(and ONLY during the bonus points) the DMD gets jumpy or jittery. Have you ever seen this yourself? Any advice?

#13 9 years ago

Thank you all and now back to our original broadcast - looking to purchase a Maverick please pm price and location

Apologies. wayout440 please send PM. Would appreciate it.

#14 9 years ago

There is one in the KC craigslist ads that is located in Springfield MO for 2100.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

Apologies. wayout440 please send PM. Would appreciate it.

It is all good, was a joke

Quoted from 1967Firebird:

There is one in the KC craigslist ads that is located in Springfield MO for 2100.

Thank you and still looking

#16 9 years ago

Sorry. MN-Flipper There is one by me on Cleveland CL. I think he's come down a little on this (IMO) but keeps relisting over and over. If I see any others will let you know.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Sorry. MN-Flipper There is one by me on Cleveland CL. I think he's come down a little on this (IMO) but keeps relisting over and over. If I see any others will let you know.

It's all good I was just trying to be funny...

#18 9 years ago

One on ebay in WI

#19 9 years ago

That one looks to be in pretty good shape. Add says $2000 obo. I wonder if he would go $1800?

#21 9 years ago

I think it is the same one that I see on Craigslist listed for $1800. I'd post the link, but I just joined Pinside today and apparently cannot post links for a couple days.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballBeerGuy:

I think it is the same one that I see on Craigslist listed for $1800. I'd post the link, but I just joined Pinside today and apparently cannot post links for a couple days.

Welcome to the Pinside. You are sure to discover what a great website this is!

#23 9 years ago

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

#24 9 years ago

Welcome to Pinside! Looks like you come from a nice area too.

#25 9 years ago

Welcome to pinside.

#26 9 years ago

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry MN-Flipper for inadvertently hijacking your thread. Any luck on that machine in WI?

#27 9 years ago

Good Luck, fun pin.

#28 9 years ago

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry MN-Flipper for inadvertently hijacking your thread. Any luck on that machine in WI?

He is about 4 1/2 hours each way and I cant break away at this time

#29 9 years ago

Anyone

#30 9 years ago

I'm outside Detroit. I want local pickup. I assume to far for you right? I really don't know how and no desire to learn packing/shipping. I prefer buyer inspects first anyway. I'm going to CList it soon for $1,800 obo.

#31 9 years ago

Thank you

I at this time do not want to drive 10 hours each way. I do appreciate the heads up

Still looking

#32 9 years ago

Thank you
I at this time do not want to drive 10 hours each way. I do appreciate the heads up
Still looking

Your welcome. You may already know this but just in case. Maverick uses a larger and more rare(expensive)DMD screen. Make sure it is nice and bright with no missing pixels. They cost about $500 to replace.

GL to you!

#33 9 years ago

Monday peek

2 weeks later
#34 9 years ago

Anyone

#35 9 years ago

Come on now!

#36 9 years ago

Do you at least have access to one near by to play? Like at a bar or bowling alley? Fun game for sure.

#37 9 years ago

Have someone fix my switch issue so I can play it again and beat it...then you can buy it.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from BlackRabbit:

Do you at least have access to one near by to play? Like at a bar or bowling alley? Fun game for sure.

No

Quoted from LesManley:

Have someone fix my switch issue so I can play it again and beat it...then you can buy it.

Sell it as is...

#39 9 years ago

Still looking

#40 9 years ago

1621667_10101210103210522_8532112835178936887_n.jpg1621667_10101210103210522_8532112835178936887_n.jpg

4 weeks later
#41 9 years ago

One popped up on kid force collectable on Facebook area code 216

#42 9 years ago

I have one on Western PA as well. $1425. Probably too far away.

1 week later
#44 9 years ago

We have one we used to make an LED kit from. Looking to get $1800. No PF wear, but one broken drop target. I have all new drop targets I will be putting in this weekend or so.

I'm a bit far though, but will ship if you wanted.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maverick-wtb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.