You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GEDC0293_(resized).JPG
GEDC0296_(resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

Hi Evey one,

I recently got a Maverick Machine that originated in Holland going by the start up screen and on the Power box in the cabinet. The plug on the machine is a stranded US 3 prong plug. I figured the person before me converted everything over to 110V. I have had the machine up and running and all but lots of burned out lights it all seems fine. On the power box it has 2 fuses and it says to use 5A Slo blow fuses. The Manual says for international machines it should have 2 4A slo blow fusees and for US machines it should have 1 8A slo blow fuse. I have read when going from 220v to 110 volt you should remove the 4 A and replace it with a 8 A. I also read some where the if the machine has 3 flippers to replace it with a 10A. I'll attach a pic of the wiring inside the box too in case it might help. It looks like each lead goes to a fuse then out, would this be the same as putting 1 fuse there with twice the amps and take the other one out?
GEDC0293_(resized).JPGGEDC0293_(resized).JPG

The Molex plug also looks like its wired as 100v The white wire is in the top middle hole and the jumpers are below it as well, I have attached a pic as well. I just wanted to make sure I should move the white wire and the jumper below it over. I couldn't fine where I can check the voltage at to see if this is actually 100 or 110.GEDC0296_(resized).JPGGEDC0296_(resized).JPG

Thanks in advance and sorry for the blurry pics.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maverick-transformer-wiring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.