(Topic ID: 245187)

Maverick pinball Raise or fold issue

By Sirgubster9

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirgubster9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

first off hope this is in the right area (this doesnt feel like a modern game to be, but by date i guess it is)... this is officially my first post. Flippers work great, but when I hit the ball into the vok I think its called... (the hole wher you get to raise or fold) then the flippers dont allow me to choose raise or fold. it just keeps asking me to hit left or right flipper and then eventually times out and spits the ball out and i think chooses for me or something like that. anywho, im hoping this is a super easy fix since I practically know nothign about fixing these. let me know if you have any info regarding this specific issue, or info regarding maverick issues in general, or even a place where i can do like a tutorial for noobes or something. Read through the whole manual and WOW im even more lost now. thanks everyone. I dabble in arcades so Im not a complete noobe but definitely new to pinball. thanks

#5 4 years ago

thanks wayout, i will do my best to check that out. the flippers do work, they just dont work for raise em or fold em selection. i will do my best to figure out what a flipper sensor board is and then try and locate it in my machine. oh man i hope its just unplugged ha ha that would be awesome and super easy for me to fix.

thanks pomc, i just found out that that existed after i posted here. appreciate so much all the info guys!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,856 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, PA
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Maverick Reproductions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miller Place, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sirgubster9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maverick-pinball-raise-or-fold-issue?tu=sirgubster9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.