Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by nighttaco
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hello looks like i have to replace paddle wheel motor ,my question is why is there a capacitor/chrismas bulb thing attached to the motor ?The guy at marcospecialties said those are used for sound reduction i wont have to worry about solding them back on the new motor is this true?

#2 6 years ago

You should be fun without it. They're on some newer Stern games too. If I were you, I'd try and put it back on if you can, but don't stress about it if you're not comfortable trying. The real question is...can you find a way to speed up the paddle wheel?

Great game!

#3 6 years ago

Every thing worked perfect !!!!!!!!!!Thanks jar ,your words gave me comfort while pacing waiting for ups.

#4 6 years ago

When are we going to start a push to get Maverick to the top of the Pinside Top 100? Everyone says that list is worthless anyway. I'm going to go email Anonymous right now.

#5 6 years ago

I love Maverick. Hardest machine ever to start a mode, uses the entire PF, great shots, great skill shot set, love playing blackjack for vid mode / kickback re-lighter.

I liked the movie, so the theme is great to me, love the music, sounds, everything about it. I sold it a few months ago, and bought it back (this and DM were the two bad decisions I made in selling).

#6 6 years ago

I really like mine and if you read the ruleset it's actually pretty deep and challenging. Now that I have Maverick it makes want to own a High Roller or WPT to see what they are like, I've never played either of them but Maverick has made me like the gambling/poker theme a lot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Boards
PinSound
$ 24.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside