(Topic ID: 79446)

Maverick fan thread - We play till we drop, winner takes all!

By Atomicboy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240226_223007_Drive (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240226_222930_Drive (resized).jpg
20240222_210202 (resized).jpg
20240216_142231 (resized).jpg
received_339143694324989 (resized).jpeg
received_184363330144675 (resized).jpeg
20200925_185254 (resized).jpg
20200925_185257 (resized).jpg
20210828_201935 (resized).jpg
20200925_185532 (resized).jpg
53415059268_1b22224a28_k (resized).jpg
53414895296_ffe0add29c_k (resized).jpg
53415332005_8a9522bfd1_k (resized).jpg
20231030_163435 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
unnamed (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorsedge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1094 4 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Im gonna take the plunge(r)
Driving out tomorrow
Its for my wife mostely, hope she likes this better than baywatch

Added 32 days ago: Well she backed out of tbe deal
She said it just didnt feel good
Tried to confince even by saying brown looks better with the furniture then bleu, but that didnt help
Women pfff

I've got both and they're both great games I rekon, could not choose between them. So either way wife goes you have a winner!

Happy wife happy life

Win - Win

2 months later
#1154 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Laura Bell question.
Is the wheel supposed to be turning constantly during game? Or only when a ball triggers the opto.

It runs the entire time the machine is in game mode. ie not in attract mode.

1 month later
#1171 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I have a friend that has been looking for the plastic lauren belle for years. I guess they are hard to find.

+1

Probably quicker to have it remade. New vacuum form.

I've had my ear to the ground for years and never seen one. My boat is there, but pretty beat up.

3 weeks later
#1182 4 years ago

Helps to align bats (evenly), afik.

#1185 4 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Maverick's rule set is phenomenal. Much deeper than it appears at first. So hard to get to Poker Championship...it ain't happening by chance...need to be a sharpshooter.

Take good advantage from the hole!

*all of them

#1189 4 years ago

... and the hole lets you choose how you play your hands

The hole, from Every Inlane Feed "steals" a card for your hand (bank). Take All of that.

The hole gives you one chance to Raise or Fold each hand. Folding doesn't reset your winning streak. For me left and right banks are fold, everything else is raise. Double or nothing for chips.

Hole ... lol . . Shoot the VUK!

3 weeks later
#1210 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I feel like this issue has been addressed, but I don't recall the solution. Everyone once in a while my Maverick has started playing the Lauren Bell horn in attract mode. Game play doesn't seem to be affected. The horn doesn't seen particularly scheduled either, sort of random after the game has been on for 30 minutes or so...

I suspect this might be the Display CPU resetting, which plays that sound effect on bootup. ? (the game does not usually reset when this happens, just the display driver board, same sound as turning game on though).

If it is then most likely suspect 5v power to the driver board mounted to the back of the display. There is a harness upgrade kit for this issue as well.

#1213 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Hmm, they've been replaced, but I'll have to check them...maybe lose connection or something. Thanks.

As I said in a post above, that sound effect is made other times than just when the boat opto closes. It is the sound effect triggered when the DISPLAY cpu boots (resets), and talks to the Game Cpu.

Generally the Display Cpu resets due to bad 5vdc going to the display driver board (display panel).

This does not make the game reset, the display just blanks, reboots (with boat SFX as it connects with the game), and shows Display rom version for a moment, then continues working basically straight away... displaying pages that are called by the still running Game processor.

The display processor in these games is more full on than the game cpu. It requires clean stable 5v just like the game cpu. It has its own watchdog cicuit too.

CN5 on the Power Supply Board feeds 5vdc for Logic to J1 on the Display Driver board (mounted to back of display). If any of these connections are flaky you will get Display Resets, and the Boat SFX along with them. Regardless of attract mode or in gameplay.

2 weeks later
#1216 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Much trial and error, it seems, and maybe I'm crazy, but the issue is the volume adjustment pot... set in a certain area it seems the issue has gone away, but move it, and particularly rapidly or certain part, and the horn sound is played?! After adjusting volume and a few hours now it hasn't done it during attract mode. Is this even possible?

Yes. But only with an underlying issue, such as a 'borderline' flaky connector contact (on the display power connectors).

Your sound system draws more juice the more sound is amplified (volume). If your display connection(s) are less than perfect they will be causing a voltage drop across the connection, but maybe not enough to reset the display.

When you turn the volume up, this (display) voltage drop is applied to a lesser Supply Level .... thus becoming "the straw that broke the camels back".

Low volume, no display resets. Elevated volume, display periodically resets.

My game had this exact issue when I aquired it. In my case it was not sound that was the problem, but the display connectors. Repinning display connector stopped the sound creating display resets.

Hopefully I have described clearly enough.

1 week later
#1219 3 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

I just picked up a Maverick and certain scenes on the DMD get jumpy or shaky and other scenes display perfectly. In test mode it shows perfect and doesnt shake. Any ideas where to start?
I did notice that the cpu rom is version 4.04 and the display roms are 4.00, not sure if that matters.

Sounds of that I would check the (2) ribon cables between the main MPU board and the display panel. The wider ribon from MPU to the display board on the Speaker panel. Or the narrow shorter ribon between the display driver board and the display (display driver board is on speaker panel). Reseat them one at a time (test in between helps to identify fault location), probably go for the shorter narrow one first.

Another possibility is bad pin connections in sockets of ROM chips, but cables are a much easier check.

#1221 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Yeah that makes some sense. I couldn't replicate anything messing with the display connector, I wonder if it's the power connector going to the sound board. I need break out the DMM and check 5v too.

Messing with/reseating the display power connectors would Prevent the volume reset issue from continuing temporarily, if my hypothesis/experiences were correct. If the boat noise is from a display reset then it is power to the Display system that is suffering. Increased volume simply creates more load (and increased voltage drop) which causes the display bad power supply to present display symptoms (rebooting/SFX).

I had this very symptom with my game when I first got it. After repairing the display power, game could be turned up to speaker/eardrum blowing levels without any display resets/interuptions. My sound system in fact had no problems at all, turned out.

#1222 3 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

I reseated both cables and nothing changed. Here is a quick video I took of the issue.

Ooooh yuk!

That looks more like a fault in the shift registers (or like) on the display panel itself, maybe....

Someone else may be able to chime in with more knowledge about this.

If it was my game I might be looking to beg/borrow/steal an alternative panel somehow, to test/eliminate possibilities.

If it is display..... great excuse for colorDMD ?

Have you noticed particular behaviour in the display tests?

#1224 3 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

The previous owner did mention something about a latch chip. I will have to download the schematics and see what chips those are.

On the plasma panel. Not easy to change on these....

New plasma +$600, if you can source one.

Or colorDMD under $500 .... It will work great as standard replacment, also colour Maverick roms will certainly be just around the corner.

Or someone -may- be able to patch up your display, but with the glass stuck to one side of the board that is a huge challenge. Given it is so intermittent I would guess it is a bad solder pad rather than a chip "gone". But the solder side is double sided taped against the glass.

I'm still not 100% sure... hopefully some others can confirm, or have more guidance.

You'll at least have to determine which brand of panel your game has, they're all different: Cherry, Dale, Vishay, Babcock.

**IF per chance you do get to borrow (or buy) a display to test/replace, and it is a Different Brand.... CHECK THOROUGHLY the power connections for the panel!!. Some make their own 5v from 12v, others have it supplied from the game. Pinouts VARY! .... IF YOU FEED 12V INTO A PANEL PIN THAT NEEDS 5V then YOUR DISPLAY WILL GET FRIED! . Power connectors in most cases need to have pins relocated for different brand displays. This is the large molex going Direct to the display panel.

#1225 3 years ago

Afaik these are the latch chips on a Dale panel. The final major component before connecting to the plasma glass...

DALE LATCH (resized).jpgDALE LATCH (resized).jpg

Also NOTE "P3" on each manufacturers scat, they vary quite a bit, although the connector is the same. Word of warning for the uninitiated. 12v feeding 5v circuit =

Ask me how I know ....

#1228 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

If all else fails, I have one of the Sega XL displays I pulled out of my Baywatch I could sell you .. I didn't realize they command $600+ ... sheesh.

That's the ballpark for Brand New... used should be half that I'd rekon.

If it's good and working maybe Evilive69 would want to buy it from you?

#1230 3 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

I'm going to send the driver board to coinop cauldron to get tested just to make sure it isnt the issue. I sent him a video and he said it looks like the high voltage of the dmd might be the cause. If I have to replace the dmd I may pick up the one from pinballsp. It's brand new and if I took the time I could color it like colordmd, and it's only 300. Dr Pinball is or was working on a direct non color replacement but doesnt look like they are for sale yet. At least I have some options now.

The symptoms, the way that is tearing, matches those of one of my cactus displays. I would bet on your video board being fine. The latch chips on the display panel I think will prove to be the culprit, they certainly can fail or be overloaded after some outgassing. Picture speaks a thousand words, they say. Your video clip made it pretty certain for me.

I put the DrPinball DMD extender in mine with an LCD and a Pi. It's great with the colours altered, you have correct black and red cards!. Also, I'd say it will not be too far away before ColorDMD complete the ROM for the fourth and final title which is Maverick.

If anyone is considering DrPinball dmdextender, I had no problems with it.... I found it easy to set up with some basic hand skills (mounting plate/board needed to be crafted). Also intuitive enough to set up and alter basic global pallet colours.

I have all four titles and have tried all display options I could find, including replacing with new from Vishay.

Baywatch currently has a beautiful ColorDMD XL... Spectacular! ... and all I can say is, that stands as my only choice for future replacements.

I got a PIN2DMDxL kit from PIN2DMD, before the DrPinball kit. My PIN2DMD I found troublesome with the settings, getting things to work as one would hope, software complexity. After organising the hardware licensing payment key thing, it ...works. Shortly after getting it working, three LED in the middle of the panel lost their red spectrum. Replies to emails took a long time. It just ended up in Frankenstein, using a blue pallet. I will replace it with a ColorDMD.

Batman has a brand new Plasma display from Vishay. Purchased 2yr ago cost me just under US$600, at the time I was told "made to order only" and waited a couple of months. Crisp and bright. Good for another 20 years ... worth it? ..... who knows.

I like that dmdExtender can "extend" or split video outputs, to put on your projector, or whatever. But for me the colorDMD is the winner for Value. Even without colour roms available, it is still plug and play as orange, or whatever other RGB colour you would like. Key thing to finish off, it has proven Reliable!

**Also for colorDMD, when their dev community complete Maverick, which they inevitably will.... download rom file, takes 2 minutes plugging in a USB drive, and your replacement generic (monochrome) LED display.... instantly becomes full glorious colour!

#1232 3 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

I have a friend that has the dmdextender in his Frankenstein and it looks great. I thought about going that route as well but looks like its sold out right now.

Can you take your Video Driver to test in your friends Frankenstein?

If your video driver is causing the issue, then it will present in the other game, regardless of panel type.

2 weeks later
#1235 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Dumb question but was wondering is Maverick considered a Data East machine or a Sega thanks.

Maverick was actually ready for/in production as Data East Pinball was up for sale. Not much besides ROM code could viably be altered/updated, which SEGA did as they sold production games. This is why Maverick was deliberately left free of the DE brand for the most part (in difficult/costly to alter places), flexibility.

#1237 3 years ago

What he said! ^ Lol

1 week later
#1251 3 years ago

Can somebody post several pictures of the diodes for the pop bumpers. I need them to show the wiring clearly to each diode and each pop bumper. Thanks! They are on the bottom of the playfield when lifted upright and resting against the head btw.

The larger Red pairs of Power wires to the pop coils, connects to the Banded Side of each diode. That is, the silver banded end.

The Non-banded (black) end, goes to the single individually couloured thinner wires, of each coil (blue wires with different colour bands).

Hope this helps?

1 week later
#1254 3 years ago

I'm going to punt that a shorted lamp diode has been missed on that light board, or on the "21" lamp which is on the same column.... could be other lamp diodes causing it than just the Lock 2 and PC inserts.

Here is a video on Matrix and Diodes that helped me alot to understand these wierd problems. It is a Switch Matrix video but the principle is the same just one is an input the other is an output. Among the most useful 10 minutes of you tube I have ever watched! Lol

Go to lamp tests, get yourself a photocopy or a snapshot of the matrix to doodle on and mark down all wierd associations in Single Lamp Test (when there should only ever be one CPU lamp lit at any one time). The map you create will tell you some story and where to look and test. Draw an all encompasing loop/circle around lamps that are lit together. Colour code for different lamp tests if it helps. You should find some indicators in the odd behaviour.

Hope this helps.

**Also maybe give this a go: http://pinballmatrix.com/

Also note that to expose some lamp matrix issues you may well need to use the "Rows Test" and "Columns Test", so that you can lite all lamps simultaneously in a given column or row. Unfortunately the game won't let you light full columns an rows together, but row and column tests is better information than only single lamps.

#1259 3 years ago

Is anyone here using a Rottendog MPU?

I have. They work. Had to alter jumpers by cutting soldered jumpers for Simpsons. Was a year or two ago, they might have improved that who knows.

Their SEGA/DE Flipper Boards are puss though, fyi, by the way.

#1265 3 years ago

I will add...there should be a post rubber on the lower post for the captive ball...nothing on the upper post.

This is how mine is and has been since I got the game. The rubber, on the bottom post only, is a slim post rubber. Scoring the captive ball is not too hard at all.

#1267 3 years ago

When I recently shopped my Maverick all the post rubber was the fatter rubber. I left the skinny post rubber on the captive ball post though. Would be impossible to hit otherwise.

Same for me. Before I put it back together though I waited and ordered the slimmer SuperBand polyurethane post sleeves and used those. The SLIM ones, 11mm outer diameter. Rather than the silicone type which I have found to be flimsy and tear/nick easily.

My original was like some others, hard, brittle, and cracked when I tried to remove it.

#1271 3 years ago

I still think it seems like a dodgy diode in there somewhere.

Have you been into lamp test and checked every column and row is doing what it should??

ie. Column Test and Row Test. Each should only light lamps in that given column or row.

#1274 3 years ago

Dozens of times. It happens with the light matrix tester. When that is connected the light matrix is disconnected from the playfield. The tester becomes the playfield. Problem light still lights solid on tester.

Ok. Running out of possible causes. We have to work out what can cause the condition. It is a bit perplexing. We are missing something in the isolation testing.

There must be some part in common or not change tested yet... ?

#1276 3 years ago

So it sounds like a code bug from manufacturer, within the ROM, simply nobody has discovered it before. ?

#1286 3 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

I had a very similar issue. Had the controller board tested and it was fine so the issue was with the plasma screen. I finished building a dmd extender last night to replace the plasma display. It came out really nice. [quoted image]

If you choose White, Red, Brown, Black for the colour pallet you get red and black cards .... it looks pretty good!

2 weeks later
#1297 3 years ago
Quoted from jdemarti:

Question for the Maverick owners' out there. How loud should the Lauren Belle motor and gear be when spinning the paddle wheel? Should it be fairly silent or is it normal to have significant noise coming from it. It doesn't sound like any gears are grinding or anything like that. Just noisy. Thanks

Oh Phweeew!! ... what a relief to know it isnt just mine that sounds like a combine harvester! Lol

2 weeks later
#1314 3 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

...the 12V flashers are grouped in parallel. The board supplies 32v and it’s divided between the bulbs. If one of the bulbs in the circuit is blown or missing there isn’t enough resistance and the paired bulb with blow as well.

I don't recall exactly how they are aranged, but for two bulbs to be connected to 32v and receive a divided voltage of 16v each they would absolutely need to be connected in Series, not parallel. Just saying for reference.

#1316 3 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

Fair! Never claimed to be an electrical engineer! Made an edit!
I welcome anyone to correct me if that theory is complete bs. That was just info a dug up a while back while sorting out flasher issues myself.

Also as a sub note; Being connected in series would also mean that if one of the bulbs blows, continuity would be lost for it's pair bulb. By that I mean, the other bulb would not light because it no longer has power supplied/connected because of the other bulbs blown filament no longer being a conductor for the second bulb (not out because it became blown as well).

Having said that, two series bulbs could blow together if the series circuit is supplied with Too Much voltage overall. Dividing an excessive voltage.

All good. Just trying to help with understanding in some way.

#1324 3 years ago

The "next game" was MS Frankenstein... which was a concept/prototype only when SEGA was about to buy Data East. My guess is DE just left it out pending a sale and unknowns, just like how there's so very few DE references on Maverick. Although SEGA sill could and did feasibly add their trade mark Sonic the Hedgehog to the Video ROMs as they completed the production and sale of Maverick.

I'd also speculate that the sonic animations directly took the place of the Data East animations.

#1326 3 years ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

Guys what does the "4 ball assembly lockout" actually do during the game? Like what is its purpose?

The extra trough position. This era DE/SEGA has a seperate position for upkick into shooter lane. In attract mode the position is vacant. At game start the 4 ball lockout activates and drops first trough ball to shooter lane upkicker, then it is kicked to shooter lane. Every ball trough eject to the shooter lane is a Two Step process.

This allows playfield to be raised vertical without balls falling out. The coil is hiding under the apron.

You don't need to remove the balls to raise the playfield on these games. Didn't last long before Bom costs of extra coil and opto saw it deleted.

#1332 3 years ago
Quoted from Sirgubster9:

oh well that is a big time bummer, because I get the sound and the light and all that good stuff but Im never actually awarded the extra ball. I wonder what part is not working for that to be the case. I dont see any Special coil or special switch sadly, so I dont even know what to test or work on.

Settings, maybe Special is set to award points.

3 weeks later
#1343 3 years ago

A transistor in the lamp matrix "columns" (on the main CPU board) may be shorted giving continuous 18v supply to a column, rather than strobing it to average 6v. This will melt LEDs and cause blown bulbs. Been there lol.

The bright lights will correspond with a column on your lamp matrix chart, to identify the offending Q Transistor.

#1345 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Does anybody else have a painted boat (Lauren Bell)?
My machine has a manufacture date of September 1, 1994 so it’s really early.
Not sure what I make of this yet, but I’m leaning towards the painted boat being factory.
It seems to closely match the ship in the flyer and the spacing of “Lauren Bell” is spaced similar to the flyer, which differs from the decals.
Any thoughts?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks about right...

Does anyone here have the widebody prototype?

3 weeks later
#1356 3 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

ok I think the boat issue is resolved the connectors on the optos were switched so bottom was reading top and top was reading botoom in the swtich test. Sucks the manual calls them back and front and the switch test calls them top and bottom confusing. The last issue I have is when the right inlane switch is hit the VUK for the ball kickout is firing they are in the same row and the VUK switch seems to be the last switch. I tested the diode on the right inlane switch and it tested fine. The wire leading up to the VUK has a connector on it and I can tell a diode is in there and that seems to test fine also. Does anyone know what direction the diode needs to be for the VUK switch and is that connector on the wire stock or did someone replace the wire to the switch on this game. All the switches test fine in switch test mode so im not sure why the inlane switch is firing the VUK.
Thanks,
Joe

Just a stab in the dark, but try watching this. You need to account for any closed switches including the "always closed" reference switch. These can also be trough switches with balls there.

#1358 3 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

razorsedge ok so I have narrowed it down somewhat if I hold the two ball trough switches 13 and 14 closed and i hit the right inlane switch in switch test mode it fires both switches 15 and 47. I have replaced the diodes on all the switches ball trough 13 and 14 switch 15 which is the VUK and the right inlane switch 47 and it still does it. The only other things in the square are the boat optos which are brand new unless im doing something wrong... The only thing I can see that may be wrong is switch 15 should be this switch https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5118-00 but it only has two connectors on it and they have the diode inline on what would be the L shaped connector if the one in the link ony had two connectors.
[quoted image]

First, sw15 is the ball trough on that chart, not the VUK?

I'm confused about what tests and results you have going on.

Also I don't have a switch like that in my ball trough, nor VUK.

My game does have microswitches in 3 places where optos once were (2 in paddleboat locks, and one at paddlewheel entry). I can't recall exactly how they were wired up, it is how the game was set up when I acquired it.

#1360 3 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:razorsedge the 15 switch is the switch that makes the VUK kick the ball up to the playfield from the ball trough. when the upper kicker under the apron moves the ball over to the vuk the 15 switch is closed and then the ball kicks up. There are 4 ball switches 11, 12 ,13, and 14.

Ahhh yes sorry, I was confused by "VUK" which I usually associate with the top of the playfield. That 15 is an opto if I recall right? . Normally I have referred to it as "Shooter eject or kicker" ... There is a ball serve coil, to keep trough balls out of the ball serve (sw15). So, either 13 or 14 completes a square there with either of the boat lock optos or switches. Has the problem arisen after new wiring work? ... maybe the opto switch wiring is not quite right?

#1362 3 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

I have a feeling this game always had the issue but you only see it when the inlane switch is hit and if there are 2 or more balls in the ball trough. A buddy of mine thinks it may be a board issue since i changed all the diodes on all the switches.

Also, that marco link Does look like the correct switch for 15. I'm sorry I was getting confused with Baywatch and Batman which have opto there.

I have never had to work on this shooter eject section in my Maverick, but yep it's the one.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5118-00

#1367 3 years ago

My examples not much use for this, my boat has two microswitches in there.

#1369 3 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

mad_carl Can you take apic of the boat optos or verify if mine are correct?
Thanks,
Joe

TX/RX the right way around? ... connectors?

#1371 3 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

razorsedge if you look at my picture above the recievers are at the bottom and the transmitters are at the top and you can see the connectors on each. These are the ones I bought to replace the old ones... https://ksarcade.net/520-5102-00-sega-520-5103-00-opto-set.html
Joe

All good just a clutching at straws thing to crosscheck in manual. I'm not much use here I guess really, having microswitches in there.

4 weeks later
#1407 3 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Does anyone know why the lights in the backbox only one line works ,there two lines up there ,the brown and white wires is the one that's out ?

Probably a burned GI connector for that string, where it connects to the MPU/Driver board.

2 weeks later
#1424 3 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

I have a buddies Baywatch at my house it has a color dmd, so I had to test it in my Maverick. Dang it looks really good. There goes $500 bucks going to have to buy one now.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yep I have one in my Baywatch it is f'ing Awesome! ... recurring problem x3 since I have every jumbo DMD game.

But, my Mav has DMD extender with an LCD which is great and gives black and red cards ... so first are Batman Forever and then Frankenstein! ..... but some saving to do before that Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Maverick Reproductions

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,856 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miller Place, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorsedge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maverick-fan-thread-we-play-till-we-drop-winner-takes-all?tu=razorsedge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.