New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 278647)

Maverick Boat Lauren Belle

By Prodigal1

16 days ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by mavantix
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 16 days ago

I would like to make a reproduction boat for #Maverick Lauren Belle. I saw where user COOKY77950 listed a 3D printed boat, and reached out to him. He hasn't been online in 5 months, so I don't know if he will reply. Anyway, if anyone has a NOS or preferably an accurate 3D printed one for sale, I'm interested. My plan is to use it as a template for making a vacuum formed part. Suggestions are welcome and if you know COOKY77950 (from France) please have him contact me. I have a decent plaster cast already, but it could chip easily and don't want to risk it with vacuum forming just yet.

#2 13 days ago

Awesome! I would buy a spare for sure!

1 week later
#3 2 days ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Awesome! I would buy a spare for sure!

I appreciate the interest! I didn't get a response, so I am putting shellac on the plaster cast now. Gonna try my hand at thermo-forming in a week or so and will let you know how it goes.

#4 2 days ago
Quoted from Prodigal1:

I appreciate the interest! I didn't get a response, so I am putting shellac on the plaster cast now. Gonna try my hand at thermo-forming in a week or so and will let you know how it goes.

Awesome! Also, if you posted on the Maverick fan thread you would probably get more interest!

#5 2 days ago

I have a cracked after market one... and need a new one So I am definitely interested.

#6 2 days ago

Hope it goes well I am in for sure also ,keep us all updated

#7 2 days ago

I don't need one atm but if this gets going I'm in if the price is reasonable. I wish I had a NOS to help.

#8 1 day ago

I'm interested pending results and price. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Peosta, IA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
Sale Pending!
Gardner, MA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside