Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jamaster10
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I just wanted to drop a quick line here to thank Matt for not only his outstanding work, but also his great customer service as well. He does top quality work for reasonable pricing and has a great attitude to go with it! Have no reservations in doing business with him. I will not even look for a local powder coating guy as long as he is providing this service. Thanks Matt, we need more business owners in general like you! Aaron

#3 10 years ago

<3?

#4 10 years ago

Matt's talented AND friendly. A standup guy.

#5 10 years ago

yep, just got his POTC custom speaker grill and it's fabulous, people who've seen it were very impressed.

#6 10 years ago

I've done business with Matt a few times & always had great luck.

#7 10 years ago

My daughter told me that it means "Love". If u turn it sideways, like an emoticon, its a heart.

#8 10 years ago

He's a pleasure to do business with.

#9 10 years ago

Also available as ♥.

#10 10 years ago

He is an incredible guy with Top notch products and service.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from boogies:

My daughter told me that it means "Love". If u turn it sideways, like an emoticon, its a heart.

correct.

#12 10 years ago

Can't wait to see the finished JP T-Rex mod he is doing!!

#13 10 years ago

I like Matt a lot. Very busy man. Has his fingers in just about everything pinball these days it seems.

#14 10 years ago

I ve seen the mad matt science lab!!!! LOL
    (hint: i wired his whole house)
    Straight up great freind and artist. My back still hurts from moving that woz into your house on Sat.
    Now lets get buzz finished!!!!! LOL
    Pincades
    JT

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/matt-at-back-alley-creations and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.