Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DaMoib
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

39dc5f8e9ca61465f1f6c21efef720b7aa6746b7 (resized).jpg
    CatScowl (resized).jpg
    VolleyRelayBank (resized).jpg
    VolleySeqBankReset (resized).jpg
    20200227_215423 (resized).jpg
    20200227_215130 (resized).jpg
    VolleyMatchLights1 (resized).jpg
    VolleyMatchLights (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hi everyone. Again in my 76 Gottlieb Volley, the match lights won't light up at end of game. I checked all the bulbs and they aren't burned out. Match system does work because I can here the knocker hit at end of game ( when it does match ). Any ideas sure can help...thanks

#3 4 years ago

Hi. Do you mean schematics?

#5 4 years ago

Where is the game over relay?

#8 4 years ago

Good choice on both of you. I'll get back.

#9 4 years ago

Yes, the game over light comes on.

#11 4 years ago

Great pic of the schematics.

#12 4 years ago

Got the match light to "light", but it always reads 00. Doesn't change.

#15 4 years ago

Thanks. I will take look. I might get back to you pin guys in case I can't find the FS stepper. Were would it be?

#17 4 years ago

Thanks everyone. The match system works because when it matches I can hear the knocker hit meaning free game, but the matching lights just won't come on.

#20 4 years ago

DeMoib, the FS stepper won't move when I hit the middle bumper. Seems to be gummed up. What's the best way to clean it?

#22 4 years ago

Thanks. Will let you know.

#23 4 years ago

I tightened the spring, but I mostly have to push into place the plastic arm that turns the plastic wheel or axle.

#25 4 years ago

I have the FS relay pulled out and the tension bars aren't applying too much pressure on the discs.

#26 4 years ago

Also when I force the plastic arm back in to its proper position there is a click from one of the relays in the cabinet.

#28 4 years ago

Sure. I'll take a picture and try to post it.

#29 4 years ago

Did you get it ?

20200227_215130 (resized).jpg20200227_215130 (resized).jpg
    #30 4 years ago

Also, here is that coil that won't fire and reset the bank.

20200227_215423 (resized).jpg20200227_215423 (resized).jpg
    #33 4 years ago

Is the A relay suppose to move everytime the middle bumper is struck? Because the lever with the spring on is sometimes still touching the white coil, therefore not putting the plastic arm back in position.

#34 4 years ago

Got the sandpaper.

#36 4 years ago

Never solved it. Trying to do too much. But you're correct, the match can wait. I checked the fuses, all are good. What was the switches again for that bank relay?

#39 4 years ago

For the sequence bank reset,I can't find a1amp fuse anywhere.

#40 4 years ago

I found it, but it looks okay. It has a wire coming from each end of the fuse.

#42 4 years ago

fuse is good, arm is attached to the plunger or coil. all moves freely. what else should I do?

#43 4 years ago

i'm at work so I have to be careful. don't want the boss to catch me.

#45 4 years ago

THANKS. I WILL GIVE IT A TRY TONIGHT AND LET YOU KNOW. SORRY IF I HAD TOO MANY QUESTIONS LAST NIGHT

#46 4 years ago

I tinkered last night "with the pinball" and the problem is as you said with the Q relay. When I triggered it the bank reset coil wouldn't work. I tested the copper fingers and when I push a certain one it fired the reset target coils and the main bank coil.

#48 4 years ago

Thanks, I've been shocked before. I had quite a few EM'S before. Problem is with the Q relay if I push on one of the points it will fire both the target banks and the main reset bank. But if I hit the game play button it won't trigger the main reset coil. Once again, thanks about my safety.

#49 4 years ago

Any ideas about the Q coil. Where the positions of the points should be? Thanks.

#54 4 years ago

Thanks.do you about the Q relay?

#57 4 years ago

I'm trying to get any help. I know the main bank reset coil works. If I push on one of the contacts on the Q relay, the main bank coil fires. Could it be one of the points are not properly set? What positions should they be in.?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/match-lights?tu=wesley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.