• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by BadBrad97
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

batonrouge.craigslist.org link

Just was wondering the opinion of the forum.

#2 4 years ago

Yep, not even the rarer EM version

#3 4 years ago

Says "Priced to move at 3500" so it must be a fair deal.

#4 4 years ago

Price has climbed on these in the past few years but not that high. It's a great looking game in addition to being a fantastic classic player.

A real nice one can fetch 1500-2 k and even a players game is worth about 700-1k if the playfield isn't beat.

#5 4 years ago

Yup, so valuable they have it tucked in between the beverage coolers and lawn chairs.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Yup, so valuable they have it tucked in between the beverage coolers and lawn chairs.

But you can see the air conditioner to verify it has been in a climate controlled environment.

#7 4 years ago

I have one if these and never thought I would sell it but if I'm gonna get 3500 for it...........SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

#8 4 years ago

Outrageous price by just about any standard, if it was the EM version in mint condition with a perfect backglass it still would be a stretch at $3500. Loved the "priced to move" line, priceless!!

#9 4 years ago

I have a new playfield in mine and an amazing backglass, and I doubt I could get even close to $3,500 for it.

#10 4 years ago

Saw this for sale for 1100 from marks pinball (cincinnati):
http://markspinball.com/Games-For-Sale

I am unsure of the condition.

#11 4 years ago

There was a typo in the ad. It was meant to be "Priced to move nowhere at $3500".

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

That is to protect the pristine cabinet art. Hello?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside