• Latest reply 6 years ago by Goner
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mhsaucer (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Shopping out a friend's Mata Hari. Where should saucer kickout go? Does yours go to the right or left flipper? Currently the saucer kickout goes down the middle 8 out of 10 times. I assume the kickout arm has to be bent one way or the other. Where is the kickout arm in the slot on yours, left or right or middle? Thanks for your help!

#2 6 years ago

There are 2 metal fingers in the kickout. Bending those will adjust the direction of the kickout. Depending on player skill level I'd adjust to go to a flipper or near a flipper with a slap save

#3 6 years ago

Check these two metal fins.

mhsaucer (resized).jpgmhsaucer (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

Back in the day when I played Mata Hari, the ball would come to the left flipper.

You can probably research game play videos on Youtube showing the direction the ball is kicked out.

#5 6 years ago

Make sure the game is level from left to right before you adjust. Level the game by measuring on the bottom of the cabinet at the rear and front of the game.
Also check the manual as some of them show the designed path of the ball from the saucer.

#6 6 years ago

Mine is adjusted to go to the end of right flipper but that's just my preference. Seems to me it can be adjusted to go to either flipper.

#7 6 years ago

It is supposed to go to the left flipper from the kick out. The manual shows it.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

It is supposed to go to the left flipper from the kick out. The manual shows it.

Looking online and don't see this in the manual. Page? or post a pic here.

#9 6 years ago

Thanks everyone! It never occurred to me that those metal fins did anything. Have adjusted fins to have ball going to the left flipper. Not 100% but very few go down the middle anymore. Much more enjoyable now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mata-hari-saucer-kickout?hl=bigal56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.