(Topic ID: 189713)

Mata Hari random resets

By phillyfan64

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillyfan64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I'm getting some strange random resets during game play. I've had the targets reset or I just had the game do a match and game over while a ball was still in play. The game has a newer Alltek MPU and lamp driver and a brand new Alltek SDB that I just put in a few weeks ago. It looks like the one thing that hasn't been rebuilt is the power supply. It looks like it still has the smaller rectifiers. Some of the connectors have been repinned but not all of them. I'm also getting a random left top bumper firing but it doesn't score when that happens. Don't know if that's related. I've recently added some compacitors to help with missed scoring to the 100 point bumpers and the sling shots. I don't know if any of that is related. That was done weeks ago and this problem just started. Not sure where to start looking. Should I repin the rest of the connectors or should I be looking at that power supply?

#3 6 years ago

I just checked it. It's actually TP6 on this board. I got 5.02 volts DC. I'll look at the diodes. Thanks.

#5 6 years ago

Will do, thanks.

#9 6 years ago

Thanks guys. J4 on the MPU looks brand new. One or 2 others look new but it looks like I've got some work to do.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillyfan64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mata-hari-random-resets?tu=phillyfan64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.