Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by sirrob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Selling my Mata Hari...dropped $130 for new plastics (still have originals) and various switches and other odds and ends...It plays perfectly.

Located in West Sacramento, California. NO SHIPPING.

Pictures are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/super8man/sets/72157622974853980/

There's a video or two in there too...

$600 FIRM - no haggling...no tire kickers. Just bring $600 in CASH and haul it away...

#2 11 years ago

Very fair price! If I did not already have one I would be all over this. Good luck with the sale. I will keep an ear out down here in the bay area for interested buyers and point them your way.

Now if you ever want to sell that sea witch, let me know!

#3 11 years ago

Hey, I also just realized you were the gentleman a while back that was selling because of a divorce. I hope everything is well, I am sure that is very tough to go through. Hope you are doing ok.

#4 11 years ago

Thanks man. Yeah, things are going OK all things considering...my Gorgar went to a good home a few months back...I need to hunt down a laser sailboat to get back into my first calling (sailing). But Seawitch will stay! I gotta keep one machine and my Crystal Castles. Just selling MH to facilitate some car repairs.

FYI, if anyone went to pinagogo this year, my MH is WAY better than the one they had there...when I played that one I seriously wanted to clean and wax it OMG...I came home saying, "I am not selling mine" haha...but here it is...

#5 11 years ago

Great price for a great machine. This one will surely teach you how to nudge. I bought mine so I could learn how to really play pinball. Got that center saucer lined up to shoot SDTM! Kicks my ass every time.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from super8man:

FYI, if anyone went to pinagogo this year, my MH is WAY better than the one they had there...when I played that one I seriously wanted to clean and wax it OMG...I came home saying, "I am not selling mine" haha...but here it is...

That game sure needed a good clean and wax, it was almost unplayable.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9957819@N07/7270851162/in/pool-1932517@N24/

#7 11 years ago

And just to be clear for those just tuning in, mine is in great shape. Unlike the one in the picture above...

#8 11 years ago

Bump...man, is the market slow is do I really have to resort to CL? Noooo.... Still up for grabs!

3 weeks later
#9 11 years ago

Oh MAN... MH is on my short list for my first pin! GLWS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mata-hari-for-sale-norcal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.