Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 66 days ago by BigAl56
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MataHari_Credit_Display_DIPSW.jpg

#1 69 days ago

I am finishing up a project Mata Hari I bought a few weeks ago. Credits are not showing up on the display. I've swapped in a few displays and it's the same for all. When I put the game in display test mode all of the numbers display and work properly. Does this sound like maybe just a bad contact in the connector or is there something else I should be looking at?

#2 69 days ago

Make sure you have the display credits enabled via dip switch 20 on the MPU board:

MataHari_Credit_Display_DIPSW.jpg

#3 69 days ago
Quoted from Quench:

Make sure you have the display credits enabled via dip switch 20 on the MPU board:
[quoted image]

didn't even know there was a setting for that; learn something new everyday! I'll check it out. Thanks!

#4 69 days ago

I went home for lunch, checked switch 20, sure enough it was off. I slid the switch over to on and credits appeared. Thanks!

#5 66 days ago

In some parts of the country it's illegal to show credits less you sell them off.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside