IMG_6473 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6472 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6459 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6458 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6457 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnickleby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#539 3 years ago

I used to play Mata Hari at the bowling alley that my friend and I would hang out at while his dad bowled on Friday nights. Took me several years after starting my pin collection to find a good one at a decent price here in S. Ca. Got it off of Ebay, won the auction easily as nobody else had bid. I guess the "local pickup only" out in the Coachella Valley kept people from bidding. Back glass a solid 9, playfield 8. Didn't have to do much to it as the boards were all good, brand new Alltec mpu had been installed. Seller gave me 3 other backglasses, an extra Mata Hari, a Harlem Globetrotters with alot of bubbling paint and a beautiful Strikes and Spares. The only thing the Mata Hari required was a good cleaning, new rubbers, some bulb replacements and some minor adjustments. 5 years later, it still plays great.

My pin collection is centered around Bally games from the 70's - Capt. Fantastic, EM Night Rider, Evel Knievel, Eight Ball, Harlem Globetrotters, Dolly Parton and of course, Mata Hari. I'm out of room but I am still searching for a Strikes and Spares cabinet and playfield to go with the backglass I have.

Already missed the Arcade Expo at the Banning pinball museum in March and now California Extreme this weekend due to covid. I hope, as I'm sure the rest of you do, that this thing goes away soon so we can get back to our events, tournaments and weekend fun. Playing our own machines helps but not being able to have friends and family over to play sucks.

Stay safe and hang in there everyone....we'll get through it somehow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rehoboth, MA
$ 22.50
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnickleby.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mata-hari-club-em-and-ss-all-are-welcome?tu=pinnickleby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.