IMG_6473 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6472 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6459 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6458 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6457 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

Glad someone started this club. Mata Hari is a great game. Looks simple enough, but it's a challenge. Beautiful artwork. I've had mine for 4 years or so. Mine does have the writing on the dagger.

#16 8 years ago

My playfield is in good shape. Not perfect but no bare wood either. I do have one of those playfield protectors on mine. Works good for me. Mata Hari fan since 1978. It's 3 games in 1 w/the drop targets, A-B lanes and the kickout. Gotta work for an extra ball on this one. Outlanes lit for 50,000 makes side drains tolerable. Oh yeah, my game had the underside punched out at some time to rob it I suppose. Has a home made ghetto plate on it now.

2 weeks later
#19 7 years ago

Mata Hari never gets old to me. Can't believe more owners haven't chimed in. They gotta be out there. What an iconic game from the late 70s. Helps if you were there. I was only 12 but was into it. Something you don't forget. Saw a Mata Hari and Power Play in the Alladin's Castle here. The 1st digital score solid state machines I laid eyes on. Beautiful.........

2 months later
#21 7 years ago

Any one know if correct apron decals exist? The ones I have don't have the black outline.

1 month later
#30 7 years ago

Is it my imagination or is the man's hair on the EM version darker??

10 months later
#56 6 years ago

Not sure about the angle, but try setting it up a little steeper. It can make a difference.

3 weeks later
#60 6 years ago

I have heard talk of a setting where each bank resets but I don't think it's an option. It was an option on Power Play. On MH, you have to get all 8 for 50,000 pts and again for 50,000 and specials. Any other way wouldn't make sense.

6 months later
#78 6 years ago

Anyone see the custom drop targets w/Mata's face on them? I think it was on a MH TNT Amusements restored. Be cooler w/Mata on 1 bank of targets and the Baron on the other. Or alternate them together. Nice either way........

#80 6 years ago

Custom bumper caps are an idea. Maybe imprinted w/Mata and the Baron?

#92 6 years ago

phillyfan64, that is one nice Mata Hari. I saw it on the TNT video. Very cool on the coin door mods. I have the promo pieces that came w/the CPR plastics set. I may try that one myself. MH is still one of, if not, the best looking games ever.

2 months later
#105 5 years ago

Nice one Edenecho. Looking better already. Welcome to the club!!

3 months later
#147 5 years ago

Adjust the steepness of your game via the leg levelers. Mine is set up pretty steep, but plays well. Depends on how you like it.

2 months later
#182 5 years ago

Yes it is normal for the ball to launch off the saucer and smack the glass. The ball gets stuck sometimes on mine between the glass and plastic. As far as strategy, hit the saucer is 1st priority until 5X is achieved. Then drop targets next for me. 50,000 pts hard to pass up. The A B lanes are last for me. They kind of happen while playing. Of course, this is the key for an extra ball so I will try to get it if it is close. Wished they would make a hard top for this game.

2 months later
#266 5 years ago

That topper is ok but could have been better.

1 month later
#323 5 years ago

Very nice on the drop targets. Where from??

1 year later
#543 3 years ago

Planetary pinball has the Bally logo lane dividers in stock. Just a heads up!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Boards
Troxel Repair

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rehoboth, MA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 199.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mata-hari-club-em-and-ss-all-are-welcome?tu=pinkid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.