IMG_6473 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6474 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6476 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6472 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6461 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6459 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6458 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6457 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chaskett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from VDrums2112:

It ran for 3 straight days at the Louisvlle Arcade Expo 2016 and never went down once. Proud of my Mata Hari!
-Steve

I played your machine for hours at that convention! Nice game.

I picked up a MH from an neighbor moving across the country in July 2015. He originally bought the game from an operator friend in Champaign, IL in the early 80s (it still has the license on the side). In the mid 90s he had it rewired for 240v when his family moved over seas. They moved back in the early 00s and it sat in their basement until I moved it out in July 2015.

I stripped the playfield and gave it a good cleaning with the magic eraser, applied several coats of wax, tumbled the metal, replaced nylon nuts with stainless steel for an old school feel, flattened the the plastics in the oven, rewired the transformer, and soldered in a new plug and varistor. I would light up, but it wouldn't start. After 2 years of it sitting in my basement, I finally bit the bullet and took it in to be fixed monday. The tech has repinned almost everything and is installing an Alltek board. He says its working about 95% and should have it done next week! Can't fricking wait!

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from phillyfan64:

Is there supposed to be some kind of sleeve or dome over this bulb under the top right arch? It's a pretty big hole for such a small bulb.

That looks right to me.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from VDrums2112:

Thanks! If you were able to see it in full light though it needs everything you've done to yours. Some plastics are warped, needs a good cleaning, pop bumper caps are melted in the middle, pop spoons need adjusting, saucer frayed badly... A typical players game, but I love it all the same.

That stuff is the easy part, its the electronics I don't understand.

2 weeks later
#55 6 years ago

What is your favorite playfield angle and settings for the game?
I'm trying to get mine to flow well and the A-B loop doesn't feel quite right. When the ball comes out of the A or B lane it keeps hitting the slingshot post. Want to be able to catch the ball with flippers easily.

3 weeks later
#59 6 years ago

Anyone know which dip switch resets right or left bank of dropped targets instead of the dropped 8? Unless i am missing something, i am not seeing it in the manual (I'm probably missing something, right?).

5 months later
#67 6 years ago

Left the Mata Hari club today, but joined the Pin*Bot club. Wife didn't like the scantily clad prostitute

2 weeks later
#72 6 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Did I miss something or is this the going rate for a Mata Hari now???

ebay.com link » Bally Mata Hari Vintage 1978 Collector Classic Pinball Machine Leds 399 Ships

Wow! And an extra $400 ships it. Ha! The dude didn't even bother to clean the cabinet or fix the right 100 pop bumper... and it looks like the displays are going to outgas any day now.

1 week later
#81 6 years ago

Ran accross this the other day. Looks pretty cool.

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/mata-hari

bf3ed0_e5e991bd58464553bab8a978107888e5_mv2 (resized).jpgbf3ed0_e5e991bd58464553bab8a978107888e5_mv2 (resized).jpg

9 months later
#212 5 years ago
Quoted from 64bsstp:

Real soon.[quoted image]

Such a pretty playfield. I miss her in my collection.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rehoboth, MA
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chaskett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mata-hari-club-em-and-ss-all-are-welcome?tu=chaskett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.