Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

What are they going for in very lowly routed shape? Thx

#3 8 years ago

7500-8500

#4 8 years ago

A routed MOPLE is worth $7500-8500, but you're only willing to pay $5K for a used WOZ? You wouldn't happen to own a Metallica, would you?

#5 8 years ago

I sold mine for 8500

#6 8 years ago

But then again its the flavor of the month..... Just like Bible

#7 8 years ago

but he did say routed. Doesn't mean routed doesn't look HUO, but it wouldn't take long in a high traffic area to make it look rough in a short period of time. Routed, i'd say knock off about 2k of what they were new. if there is cabinet damage and wear, maybe little more.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I sold mine for 8500

I think if someone offered me that much for mine I'd turn it down. I enjoy owning it too much.

#9 8 years ago

I paid $7k + $475 shipping for HUO one owner, May of 2014. Worth every penny! No idea about routed value.

#10 8 years ago

7k TOPS. If it was mint yet routed.

#11 8 years ago

All I know is a Met LE/Prem is one hell of a pin to own and play the crap out of.

Can't put a price on happiness!

#12 8 years ago

^first time I've ever used that smiley face guy fucking his pin BTW^

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think if someone offered me that much for mine I'd turn it down. I enjoy owning it too much.

Bought a pro and never looked back. ....love it!!!!

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That number got me thinking though, mine hasn't moved since I opened the box, perfection. but just don't think I could get one back as nice, so why sell. Mine has some mods to add in as we'll which may be why I would take that amount

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

A routed MOPLE is worth $7500-8500, but you're only willing to pay $5K for a used WOZ? You wouldn't happen to own a Metallica, would you?

There are 500 mople, there are several thousand woz. A perceived value vs what I am willing to spend on a title are 2 different numbers. Do you feel differently?

#16 8 years ago

Of those 500 aren't there only half of those in the U.S.?

#17 8 years ago

remember this is routed. You cannot do pricing anywhere near , HUO and what you paid prices for routed stuff. There is a huge gap in those prices when talking about routed. Some of the reason the market went up so much, is because people who didn't know better, overpaid for routed stuff.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

remember this is routed.

Well, remember this is...

Quoted from pinaholic:

very lowly routed

Routed can mean anything. From a beater to a beauty. Condition is king.
What would you pick:
A pin abused at home with beer spills all over, vs a pin put on display as a crown jewell in a public place, right in front of a possessive owner taking care of it all the time?

#19 8 years ago

that's true. I've seen some HUO games, where there is paint on the cabinet. Kids scratched their name in the side. Heads all scratched up from them trying to get it in the basement with a regular dolly. Dents and gouges from chairs and other things. Along with massive fade because it's sitting right next to the basement sliding glass door.

On the same token, i've seen stuff that was sitting in aladdins castle and stayed looking like new.

but he's not showing any pictures. So when it comes to shooting over prices, I price it out expecting the typical 20k plays on it, with some flaws in the cabinet. I don't have pictures to prove otherwise, so 2k off NIB. More if it's worse than I even imagined.

#20 8 years ago

mine.....................PRICELESS

#21 8 years ago

Not sure what a "routed" one should go for...but I have a NIB that I wouldn't take any less than $9500 for it.

#22 8 years ago

This one has no scrapes, damage that is percievable. It was at low play location. Just asking guys.

#23 8 years ago

it's hard for anyone to give you an accurate price without pics, is what i'm getting at. A vague description that says lightly routed can mean 100 different things. Lightly routed to you, might not be to someone else. All depends on what you are used. A lot guys on here are so used to NIB games, that the slightest hint of a dirty shooter lane, and they think the game is in need of a complete restoration. Others are used to container games from back in the day and you still see color that's not black on the playfield, and think it must be lightly used. that's all i'm trying to say.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/master-of-puppets-what-are-they-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.