Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by BrianZ
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from Benepinballs:

Your full of shit Dark Knight, I own the machines and they are all in better than good condition and work. I have sold some Attacks and Others on ebay within the last month and condition is very nice on these pins. These are USA pins from an Op that took care of his equipment. 50K Is not even close, I can get 6500 to 7500 for attacks all day long, $6500 for Cirqus, 7500 for MB and on and on. Its like guys get nasty when people dont take low ball offers. I have smaller groups up for sale also. But revealing an exact location is opening things up for theft, These are not in Secured storage with armed guards standing by, They are out in the country. I am just being smart and protecting my investment.

Well, well, the seller is a fellow pinsider.......Well then you should expect my comment when you post an auction with hardly any pictures and the foolish statement that you cannot see the pins until the auction is over. The only people who have the money and interest to buy these pins are located right HERE!....Seriously! Also, you do realize how many over priced shady sellers are on ebay that present themselves just like you did. Everything about your auction says "shady". Now that being said, it sounds like you are not shady at all, just a guy trying to make a buck. My apologies, but come on and wake up. My name isn't the white knight, it's the dark knight and when I see something that looks and sounds f'cked up, I call it as I see it.

#54 11 years ago

This is getting old..Just sayin

#55 11 years ago

I've read this, and realized i utterly wasted my time. Hate this game with ebay.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/massive-pinball-estate-sale-on-ebay/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.